Top 5: Concerts I've Been To

Wow thank you so much for 126 reads that's amazing! Please remember to vote for my story as well I'll love forever<3. 

I've been to a lot of shows in my life and I'm going to give you my top five. This is in no way bragging about any shows that I've been to I'm simply just sharing my experiences. 

1. One Direction: Take Me Home Tour:

        As some of you may know One Direction is my favorite band. I've been listening to them for about 4 years and I yet to grow out of them. When I saw them for the second time at the Staples Center in LA with my cousin. Our seats were the 7th row and I had a blast. TMH is my favorite album by 1D so that was defiantly my favorite show. 

2. Black Veil Brides: Black Mass Tour Leg 2

        BVB is one of my favorite bands and I love seeing them. The second time I saw them I crowd surfed and had the opportunity to give Andy Biersack my letter. I had an amazing time and holy shit they were amazing live. Also Danny Worsnop, ex-lead singer of Asking Alexandria and lead singer of WeAreHarlot, was there and sang Fallen Angels  with the boys. At the end of the show I got Andy's sweat band that he threw into the crowd making my BVB memorabilia to two items. 

3. All Time Low: A Love Like Tour

        All Time Low is probably one of the greatest bands to hear live. Their albums are great but hearing them live is a whole other experience. I actually sneaked my way into a bar to see them and stood in the back on these stairs. I was surrounded by college students, drunk men, and had the best time of my life. Alex has an amazing voice and Jack is super energetic on stage. Rian is just freaking adorable on stage and even though Zack doesn't talk much he just makes the show even better. After the show they all walked past me and Rian said hi to me. I love those dudes so much and I can't wait to see them again. I recommend seeing them if you're into pop punk music. They put on a great show. 

4. Of Mice And Men: Warped Tour

        Last year on Warped I saw Of Mice And Men and it was freaking amazing. The crowd was insane. Not even half way through the first song there were multiple pits started and crowd surfers. Austin Carlile is an amazing screamer and gives his all into every performance. I had a great time seeing them and I can't wait until May when I hopefully see them again. OMAM is a great show and is a lot of fun. 

5. Memphis May Fire and Pierce The Veil: Yellow Card Tour and The World Tour

        Okay so I couldn't decide which band I liked better live so I made it a tie between Memphis May Fire and Pierce The Veil. I saw MMF when they were touring with Yellow Card in NYC and on the Black Mass Tour.. Matty Mullins is so freaking talented holy shit. He can sing, he can scream, and he can basically do anything he sets his mind to. MMF shows are very inspirational and Matty's message is beautiful. 

        I saw Pierce The Veil on the World Tour with Sleeping With Sirens. Seeing PTV can only be described with one word, epic. They literally gave me goose bumps when they played. Vic has a beautiful voice and Tony Perry is adorable. Jaime is bae and Mike is so talented. Overall they play a great show and they get the crowd going crazy. 

So these are my top 5 shows I've been to! Comment your favorite show(s) you've been to!