Concert Tips #1: Before The Show

Hello everyone! So this is gonna be a new mini chapter series on Concert Tips. Basically I'm going to be breaking down each part of a concert, from before the show starts and when you're driving home. If you have any request makes sure to comment!

The Night Before:

The night before a concert is just as important as the day of. The night before a concert make sure you have your tickets, you have a ride, your outfit, and all of that stuff. I suggest choosing a small bag, a cross over or small backpack, to bring with you to the show. Leave it front of your bed with whatever you're brining to the show. 

Here are some good things to bring with you to a show:

1. Your ticket

2. A sharpie(you never know who you will run into)

3. Portable charger(if it's a long show of your phone is sh.it like mine and dies fast)

4. Water

5. Phone

6. Makeup(optional)

7. Any gift(s) or letters you want to give to the band(s) if you have meet and greet or throw it on stage

The next thing you should do it choose your outfit. I've made a chapter on what to wear to a concert but to make things a lot easier for you, choose your outfit the night before. I would usually go with the classic band shirt, black jeans or shorts, and sneakers or boots. Leave your outfit folded somewhere in your room so it's all prepared for the morning. 

If the band(s) you are seeing is a co-headlining tour and you don't know what shirt to wear, wear the shirt for the band you like better. Or just flip a coin because at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what you wear. 

The last tip is get a good nights sleep. You want to be fully rested unlike me who is writing this at 1am. 

So yeah those are my tips for the night before a concert. I'll do more of these soon!

PLEASE vote it would mean the world to me! Comment your tips for night before a concert! 

Love you all!