Warped Tour 101(2016): The Line Up

It's that time of year again guys!! The Warped Tour 2016 line up was just announced and Warped Tour is only 3 months away! This time around I'm going to be giving you guys a lot more advice on Warped. Last year I did about 3 chapters about Warped but this year I hope to do a lot more. So lets get started!

Each around about 60 bands/artists(I'm guessing here) play the Vans Warped Tour. Warped Tour has been going on for many years and is a festival that every generation can love. There is a perfect mix of pop, pop punk, metal, deathcore, and even some indie music. Many non-profits, clothing companies, youtubers, and jewelry stores set up tents making Warped even more exciting. You can see your favorite band, support a good cause, and buy some cool new plugs all in one day. 

The main thing that makes Warped Tour a hit or miss is the line up. Some of the super cool bands going this year are Motionless In White, State Champs, Issues, Sum 41, Yellowcard, We The Kings, Saywecanfly, ROAM, and so many more. Look up the full line up and what bands are playing your date because not all bands play the entire tour. 

Sadly you will most likely not be able to see every single band you or meet every single band you want. You're gonna have to make sacrifices and decided who's more important. I choose to meet Andy Biersack over seeing Neck Deep and Memphis May Fire over Set It Off. There is a lot of picking and choosing at Warped Tour so make sure you have your priorities. Make a list of all the bands you want to see and them put them in order importance if you'd like. To make finding the bands you want easier star or circle them on the let list you buy when you arrive at the festival. 

In no particular order these are the bands I'm hoping to see at my Warped Date(s):

Motionless In White

Falling In Reverse

Mayday Parade

State Champs 

Issues

Set It Off 

State Champs

Tonight Alive

Crown The Empire

Cane Hill

We The Kings

Yellowcard. 

I'm attending the Hartford CT date, Mansfield Massachusetts, and maybe Homdel NJ. I might switch one of those out for the Scranton date but we'll see. If you're going to more than one Warped date see whatever bands you missed at your first date. If you have any free time try to check out the smaller bands playing Warped. You never know if you'll end up liking them and supporting smaller bands is very important. 

Anyway that's the end of this chapter! Comment what Warped date you're going to, what bands you want to see, and any questions you want answered about Warped(or any concert really). 

Please vote and comment thank you so much!