Warped Tour 101: What To Wear

In a few weeks the Vans Warped Tour will be starting and a lot of people are going for the first time. My first time at Warped was last year and I am very excited to come back again this year. To help a few of you newbies out and maybe a few Warped veterans, I've decided to start a Warped Tour 101 series. Every few updates I'll talk about Warped Tour and how to survive. I'll talk about what to bring, how to get free stuff, buying tickets, and how to deal with the crowds. I am really excited to start this so please vote!

The first topic I'll be talking about it what to wear. What you wear to Warped Tour is a lot more important that some people think and here are some of my Do's, Don'ts, and tips for what to wear to Warped Tour.

Do's:

DO wear shorts

DO wear a t-shirt or tank top

DO WEAR CLOSE TOED SHOES OMFG PLEASE WEAR CLOSE TOED SHOES

DO bring a hat(baseball cap or sun hat), sunglasses, and sun protecting clothing

DO wear light weight clothes cause it gets hella hot out there

DO bring extra hair ties

Don'ts:

DON'T wear jeans

DON'T wear sweat pants

DON'T FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WEAR FLIP FLOPS YA DING DONG

DON'T just wear a bikini top(bring/wear a shirt over it you don't want assholes pulling on the strings)

DON'T wear a beanie I don't care how cute it is

DON'T wear super dangly jewelry it WILL get caught on someone's clothes

Also it's okay if you don't wanna wear band merch any light weight t-shirt or tank is perfect for Warped Tour.

So yeah sorry this is kinda short but I hope this helps! If you have any questions or topic ideas PLEASE comment!

Make sure to vote it would mean the world to me!