Chapter 1: New School

Kazehaya School. Located on the Miura Peninsula in Japanese mainland. It's a beautiful school which, based on my father's records, doesn't seem to bend over at his whim. Since it's also close to the coast, the temperature is very optimal and beaches are present nearby. A perfect place to make a fresh start without gaining any attention whatsoever. I plan to disappear in the background of this school and live a normal life. 

...

I arrived at Kazehaya School as I saw multiple students walking in as well. I made it through the massive front gate of this school as I followed a couple of students into one of the buildings. My class was 2-B per the papers Sayanakagi sent me. My name would remain unchanged, as it was too difficult to gain such papers overnight. 

The Building I entered was at least 3 floors which was a decent size for the amount of students that attend here. I also heard there were many clubs to pick from here. 

As I made my way to a class labeled 2-B, I passed by a group of girls, 4 in total, with 4 guys as well as they started to chat. I payed them no mind as I walked by them as I saw one of the 4 girls glance at me while I did the same. They left as I stood in the entrance of 2-B. The homeroom teacher came outside to greet me. 

Homeroom Teacher: Good morning, you must be Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, right?

Me: I am. 

Homeroom Teacher: Well, I would like all of the students to come in first so we can introduce you to them. But since you're already here, take a seat in the far left chair near the window. That will be your permanent seat for the remainder of the year. 

Me: Thank you, sensei. 

Homeroom Teacher: Oh, no need. It's a pleasure. 

I nodded in agreement as I walked in and sat down in my designated seat. I put my right hand on my chin as I rested the arm on my desk, looking out the window. What a beautiful day today. 

???: Um, excuse me.

I look up and see 3 girls standing in front of my desk. 

Me: Good morning, do you need something from me?

???: Yes. The desk you're sitting on is mine! Get off!

I sighed which confused the three girls. 

Me: I don't have the patience nor the effort to argue with you. The teacher told me that I could sit here, and unless she denies what she said to me, I'm keeping it that way. 

I looked at the middle lady with a death glare. 

Me: Now, do you understand?

She gulped as she nodded, as well as her two friends, and went to separate seats. 

Huh, so they wanted my seat so all three of them could sit together. Well, I couldn't care less about such people. I want a peaceful life, but that never equated to being a pushover. 

As I continued to sit there, enough time had passed and homeroom officially began. As everyone was quieting down, my homeroom teacher stood up in front of the class. 

Homeroom Teacher: Good morning everyone. Today we actually have an unexpected new addition to our class. He's coming from a boarding school of sorts a long way from here so welcome him with open arms. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, please stand up and introduce yourself to the class. 

I did as I was told and stood up as everyone's line of vision was now focused on me. 

Me: My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I am interested in piano and calligraphy as well as literature. It's a pleasure to meet all of you.