Chapter 20: Goodbye President

2 weeks later...

Finals came and went, as did the 3rd year's graduation ceremony, of which we all attended. After all, President had been accepted to a top ranking art's college and she was leaving in a few days in order to set up her apartment there. Since she had her own little fanbase, all I could do was wave to her, as she waved back. I already knew she was going to do well in college. She's an artistic genius afterall.  

In the present, I was sitting in my desk, when a classmate nudged me, pointing at the entrance to the classroom, where four 1st years waived at me.

Seeing this, my teacher, who was bizarrely teaching a lesson, despite finals being over, eyed me.

Nagatoro, along with the rest of her friends, came running inside with their test papers. 

Mine were already inside my bag. They were passing grades, so it didn't matter. 

Nagatoro: Senpai! Look, here's mine!

Running up to me, she showed me an A which didn't surprise me. I expected that much.

Me: Ok. What about the rest of you?

Nagatoro pouted as the rest of her friends went into their bags. 

In an instant, the three showed their papers, ranging from 60-70. At least they were now a little above average. 

Me: Not bad. Didn't think you all had it in you. 

Sakura smiled.

Sakura: You thought we were going to fail?

Gamo-chan: Hey! We actually listened! Don't think we just fooled around!

Yoshi-chan: Yeah!

Me: Alright. 

My teacher's forehead had veins popping out. At any moment, he would burst.  

Me: Well, if that's all, then I'll see you guys later. I'm still in class.

Teacher: Ayanokouji! You can talk to your friends after class, but not in here right now!!

But he was cut off by the screams and chants from the rest of my classmates, as Arisu entered the class.  

Arisu: So you all are congratulating yourselves about a 60, fufufufu. 

Turning around, Nagatoro and her friends were face-to-face with Arisu Sakayanagi, the perfect princess of this school.

Me: What brings you here, Arisu?

Nagatoro pinched my side. 

Nagatoro: What did I say about saying her first name?

Me: Sorry. 

Arisu: I saw some of your kouhais coming inside your classroom while I was on the way to the laboratory, so I thought I'd see why you all aren't in class. Look, I can see Kiyo's teacher getting veins. Scary. 

Looking towards my teacher, he turned as red as a tomato. The classmates around me started to laugh. 

Teacher: I was in the middle of a lesson, do you mind?!

Apologizing, Nagatoro's friends ran out of the room, along with Nagatoro herself. 

Nagatoro: Catch you later, Senpai!!!

Gamo-chan: See you Kiyo-pai!

Yoshi-chan: Bye, bye!

Sakura: Bye, senpai-kun.