Chapter 4: A Request

A week has past since that day and not much has changed. School is boring, Nagatoro now has my phone number and calls me frequently as I respond to most of them. I go afterschool to the art club everyday and Nagatoro always comes by to try to tease me or whatever she does. 

I did get a part-time job at a local convenience store so I do get my own source of income without relying on Sayanakagi's benevolence. 

As for what's happening right now, it's more so the usual. I'm currently at school in the art club as Nagatoro is berating me over my portrait of the flower I was drawing. I learned new techniques and now could perfectly draw any model in decent detail. My flower seemed to be coming out well for the moment, when Nagatoro budded in.

Nagatoro: Senpai, why do you always draw stuff you find around the room? Shouldn't you try drawing people now? 

Me: I'm still just a beginner when it comes to art, so that's why.

Nagatoro: Then how about trying to draw me?

Hm, that could work. She's pretty small and annoying, so it'll be like drawing a large cat.

Nagatoro: What's taking so long senpai~? Don't tell me you're thinking of perverted thoughts? 

Me: Alright. Sure, let's try. 

Nagatoro nodded as she posed in the center of the room. She set herself up in front of me as she crossed her legs. 

Me: Move a bit to the right. 

Nagatoro: Ok! Just try not to gawk so much, senpai~!

For what it's worth, she seems to be listening to what I'm saying right now. It's almost like a fresh of new air at this point. Incredible.

10 minutes later...

Me: Ok, you can stop. It's finished. 

Nagatoro: I thought you were just a beginner, senpai?! Could it be you practiced just to get a drawing of my body, how gross~

Me: It seems drawing something I interact with so much, is easier than with an inanimate object. 

Nagatoro: Oh, let me see, senpai!

Me: Sure, you were my reference point in this after all. Just don't complain if you hate it.

Nagatoro: Ah! So I guess it's gonna be kinda shitty then if you said I shouldn't complain~

She turned the corner and was right behind me, looking at the drawing I did of her. It was pretty decent. I could have done a better one had I taken more time, but 10 minutes of silence from Nagatoro was more than enough for my day.

I looked at her, expecting her to critique my drawing and maybe tease me, but she was silent. However, it seemed she was a bit red, maybe from embarrassment.

Me: You ok, Nagatoro?