Chapter 21: One Little White Lie

What a wonderful day. School's been out for a few weeks now, and I've been receiving messages from my classmates, to hang out with them. However, I simply declined, since I already had enough people to deal with during my vacation. 

For starters, Nagatoro's been coming by with breakfast almost everyday. And, although in the past she was a terrible cook, she has since been rather decent. However, she only knows how to make one breakfast dish, an omelet. But it's the thought that counts I guess. She must be waking up earlier to make it so she can stop by at my apartment. 

And today was no different. 

*Ring, Ring*

Getting up, I walk to my door and open it to see Nagatoro in a loose shirt and small jean shorts. 

Nagatoro: Hey, senpai!

Me: What's up? 

Nagatoro walked inside as I closed the door. She went into the kitchen, as usual, with her little box of breakfast. She took out two plates, as I went into the refrigerator and took out Juice. 

Me: So, how'd you sleep?

Nagatoro smiled. 

Nagatoro: What kind of small talk is that, hahaha?!

I sighed as she responded. 

Nagatoro: I slept good. 

Me: You know, I could always just buy us breakfast, you don't need to wake up early and m-

Nagatoro: Don't get it wrong Senpai! I'm just doing this so I can test out my cooking! Nothing else!

Me: Sure. 

Bringing our food to a table, the two of us sat down as we discussed of things we wanted to try today. Lately, Nagatoro has been bringing me around for multiple activities such as going to the park, amusement park, a carnival, a beach party, and even an aquarium. 

That's where I learned of her liking to Penguins and Seals. She seemed to like it. However, it didn't end pretty well, since due to a splash of water from a seal that went on her shirt, I had to throw around a towel on her and call it a day. 

And then there were days we spent inside playing video games or watching movies. And when it wasn't just the two of us, she'd bring along her friends. However, what I also forgot to tell her, was that I was bringing Arisu over since she wanted to hang out as well during the times she was busy. 

But, of course, I had no plans of telling her about it. 

However, on this particular day, something rather unexpected happened. 

*Ring, Ring*

???: Yo Sis! It's me. 

Me: Huh? 

Nagatoro was shocked.  

Nagatoro: What is my brother doing here?!

Me: I was going to ask you the same thing. 

???: You forgot your phone, so I followed you here. You're too clumsy. You spend 2 hours everyday getting ready to get a breakfast packed and ready, but you can't remember to bring your phone? 

Huh. I guess she really does spend some extra time in the morning. Looking at her she blushed and looked away. 

How cute. 

But if he didn't hear an answer, he might think something is up. I guess I'm just going to have to finally meet him. 

Getting up, I was about to go to the door, when Nagatoro grabbed me with her two noodle arms.