Chapter 10: Senpai! Give Me a Reaction!

And just like that, a week went by very quickly. Of course, I worked on many paintings, some with the President, they're not so interesting as to go into details. I guess it had to do with the anticipation regarding my first experience on a normal beach. So, due to this, school was repetitive, albeit for one major event afterschool on Thursday:

*Flashback*

It was afterschool, and I was trying to paint the school without looking at a direct model. For the most part, it was looking fairly average and the fact that I was alone made my concentration much higher than other instances. Nagatoro had her swimming club to preoccupy herself this afternoon. 

As I was tackling the doors, 3 separate knocks were heard along the door. No, it couldn't be. 

Gamo-chan: What's up, Kiyopai?!

What the hell? Where did that name even come from? 

Yoshi-chan: What's up?!

Sakura: Hello~!

I turned around and simply nodded. 

Me: I'm good, and I'd prefer to be alone right now. 

Instead, I was met with hands all around me from these three girls. 

Sakura: Come on, senpai~! Is there anything you need help with? 

She whispered the next statement in my ear. 

Sakura: I'll even let you pop my cherry, hehe

Thanks to Nagatoro's lessons on slang, I knew that it meant something pretty vulgar so I chose to ignore it. It was also obvious she was only kidding.  

Gamo-chan: Oh, I got it! Kiyopai must have pretty stiff shoulders since all you do is draw and play basketball. 

Me: I don't have stiff shoulders. And as for basketball, that was my one and only time I will delve into that sport.

Gamo-chan laughed. 

Gamo-chan: Yeah, sure. 

Sakura smiled even deeper. 

Sakura: Why don't we give Senpai a massage? The only way to tell if he has stiff shoulders is by caressing them, of course hehe. 

Gamo-chan: Sounds good to me. 

Yoshi-chan: Me too.

Me: I didn't agree to this. 

Sakura laughed. 

Sakura: You don't have to. 

The three of them started to massage different parts of my body, Sakura my neck and shoulders, Yoshi-chan my chest and Gamo-chan my forearms and hands. 

And as a result of this, it led to a complete misunderstanding. 

Nagatoro POV

Yay! I finished early. I wonder if Senpai is crying about being alone, haha!

I walked down the hallway, and heard noises coming from a closed classroom. 

Huh? What could that be?

As I got closer, I could hear it better. And it was coming from... Senpai's art room?!

Sakura: How does that feel, Senpai-kun?

Huh?

Gamo-chan: I bet you're feeling better already!

Huh?!