Chapter 14: You Just Watch, Senpai! I'll Finally Beat You!

Couple of Days later...

Nagatoro: Senpai! Let's go to the festival after art club! 

Me: No. 

Nagatoro: Huh?!!! Why?!

Me: Don't you know? You have that swimming competition during the same time. And even if you get out earlier, that only leaves a half an hour of the festival. 

Nagatoro: Oh, crap, I forgot about that! So are you going with someone else since I won't be able to go?

Me: I didn't plan on going. Since I knew you were having that swimming competition, I thought I'd support you as your senpai. And besides, going to the festival without you is going to be pretty boring. 

Nagatoro smiled. 

Nagatoro: Senpai!

Hugging me, I continued to draw Nagatoro in another drawing. Since she was my one and only model now, I had her take a few pictures in different outfits that way she didn't need to stay standing or in place for long periods of time. However, she has forced me to delete them as soon as I finished using them. 

Me: Now can you get off me? I'm trying not to smudge these drawings. The more I make mistakes on it, the more times I have to repeat so please be mindful of that. 

Nagatoro let go and pouted. 

Nagatoro: You're no fun, senpai. 

Me: I guess I'm not. 

I drew another curve through it as I continued my discussion with Nagatoro. 

Me: So, are you any good?

Nagatoro: Huh? What's that suppose to mean?!

Me: I've never seen you swim before but given you're figure, I assume you're pretty decent. But physique isn't everything so how good are you? You think you can win?

Nagatoro: Is this another bet? Because if it is, then I'm going to kick your ass!

Me: Originally, I was just going to support you, but I guess it can be another bet. 

Nagatoro: Alright! I was waiting for a chance to get back at you, senpai!

Me: But from the little amounts of challenges or bets, your record hasn't been great. Rather, I have a perfect winning record and you have a perfect losing record. 

Nagatoro: Shut it!

Me: Well, fine. As always, you can determine the terms. I don't mind. 

Nagatoro: Ok! How about this: If I get first place, I want to spend the weekend at your apartment!

That actually sounds like a lot of fun. If that's the punishment then what is my reward? 

Me: Really? Are you sure about that?

Nagatoro: It's my terms, isn't it?!

Me: Got it. Just trying to make sure. Oh, and what if you don't get first place, Nagatoro?

Nagatoro: You can do whatever, because you won't win this time! I have this in the bag!

Me: Ok. If that's what you want. 

I started filling in the pigmentation of the drawing using ink as Nagatoro peered over. 

Nagatoro: That actually looks pretty good for an amateur, hehehe!!