Chapter 13: Welcome Back, Senpai!

Me: What a beautiful day.

It was morning, as I woke up on my couch. I looked over and saw Nagatoro still sleeping in my bed. I stretched as I got closer to the bed and looked at my phone. 

Me: Damn, it looks like we have to go quickly. 

I patted her head around as she seemed to quietly wake up and realized where she was. 

Nagatoro: AAAAAAAAHHHHH!

She jumped out of my bed as her face was bright red. Looking around, she noticed she was inside my bed as she looked up and saw my face.  

Me: Long time no see. What's it been, like 2 wee-

I was silenced by a hug as she teared up a bit, making my shirt a little wet. All I could do was patt her head as I always did and stayed like that for sometime until she recovered. 

Nagatoro: D-Don't do that again, you disgusting perverted senpai!

Me: I won't. Everything is already accounted for now.  

Nagatoro lifted her face off my chest as she then wiped off her tears on my shirt. 

Now recovering she sat on my mattress. 

Nagatoro: I saw you on the news. Funny, I never even liked the news until I saw senpai there at the trial. I-I'm sorry about your dad. 

Me: I never saw much of him so I'm indifferent to it. He wasn't exactly the best father. 

Nagatoro: And then that guy. 

Me: You mean the one who came by the last time we hung out?

Nagatoro: Yeah. That old creep that took you away. He-

Me: I know. And you don't need to worry anymore. It's over. 

Nagatoro: At least that video looks pretty badass. 

Me: What vid- Oh. I knew as soon as I knocked him out it was going to go viral. 

Nagatoro: That's all my classmates talked about for the last few days. It was all senpai, senpai, senpai. Honestly, it got very annoying. 

She looked away, a bit red. 

Nagatoro: B-But it's good you're back. Now things can go back to what they were before. S-School was pretty boring, you know.  

Me: Me too. 

I sat down on my couch as I lied down. 

Me: I'm glad things are back to what they were as well. 

...

...

...

Nagatoro: Ah! Senpai! Why didn't you tell me we were late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: I thought it would ruin the moment. 

Nagatoro: Now we're late!!!!!!

Me: What's the problem? So we're late for a day. I've been gone for 2 weeks.

Nagatoro: No! You don't get it senpai! 

We stopped running as she pointed out the elephant in the room. 

Nagatoro: I have the same uniform from yesterday. 

Me: And? Alot of people wear the same attire.