Chapter 7: Love is in the Air!

Ayanokouji POV

Me: Regarding this letter, I believe I should meet with this girl. 

Nagatoro hit me on the side of my head with her bag, as she kept doing it. Before, I'd just swat it away, but I think as the days and abuse continues, I have acclimated to it. This doesn't hurt, and I learned the less I fought back, the better she'd leave me alone. So I have that going for me at least.

Nagatoro: Why would you meet a girl you don't even know senpai~! I knew you were always just a pervert waiting for your next big target!

Me: That's not it. I plan to go meet and reject her offer. 

Nagatoro: Huh?!

Me: I don't know her, and she clarified we never really had a conversation with each other. So I see no point in accepting. 

Nagatoro: R-Really?

Me: In order to date someone, I'd at least have to be acquaintances or friends, or even partners. And we aren't even that.

Nagatoro seemed happy, smiling and patting my back. Her attitude seems to change like a breeze of wind.

Nagatoro: It looks like you'll be a virgin forever, senpai! 

I sigh. I could just change my mind and accept this proposal. However, I already knew that if I did, I wouldn't survive another day at this school. 

Me: Anyway, I need to hone in on making self portraits. 

Nagatoro: Changing the subject, are we?

Me: The President is coming by in a few days to evaluate the things I've learned. If she deems it insufficient, she said she'd personally train me until I met her requirements. 

Nagatoro: Damn, that's pretty crappy, hahahahaha! So, what's she like?

Me: She reminds me of you. 

Nagatoro: Me?!

Me: Yeah. You both like to ruin my entire year. 

Nagatoro laughs at me.

Nagatoro: Come on, Senpai! Meeting me was the best thing you ever did in your life! 

Me: Really?

A jab on my ribs was her response. 

Me: Now, if you don't have anything important to add, I'm kind of busy. The last thing I need is unwanted attention and a disruption in my peaceful life. 

Nagatoro: Yeah, right! Then why did you get into that basketball game? You're all over YouTube, senpai, For fucks sake!

Me: In hindsight, I didn't expect it to explode the way it did. I purposely scored 79 since the highest amount of points scored was 80 in this country by a highschooler. 

Nagatoro: That was 30 years ago, you idiot senpai!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one's even came close!

I face palmed at my own stupidity. 

Me: I see. Well, I guess lesson learned. 

Nagatoro: Jeez, what am I going to do with you, senpai?

Me: You can start by giving some piece and quiet while I draw this.

She pouted and punched my arm. It seems violence is about the only thing that comes from her when I disagree with her. That or teasing. 

Nagatoro: Oh senpai, you know we are the best duo ever!

I sighed. 

Me: Fine. Can you take a picture of me using my phone? I'd like to have a decent point of reference when I draw.