Chapter 3: School Antics

I arrived home and started to set up my appliances and cook dinner. I used the knives I purchased to cut portions of fresh chicken that I had purchased and sent to my complex. 

I began to cook portions on my newly turned on stove and pan as I turned on my tv and put my phone to charge. 

The chicken would take a few minutes to cook so I went into my room to change out of my uniform. I really needed more clothing options then the amount I have here, so I decided to go shopping tomorrow at the local clothing store that was near a restaurant after I check out the literature club.

My chicken was ready, and my day went as usual for the night and the morning after. 

Next Morning...

I woke up early around 5. I changed out of my clothes into gym clothes. Regardless of the time constraints in today's society, I still needed to do my 1km run every morning and upper body training in the night. I sleep better that way, and if I didn't work on it, I'll go flabby and fat in a couple of months. 

An hour later, I had fixed up everything and got my uniform on. It was time for another day of school. 

...

...

...

Another rather uneventful school day. Classes were boring and a waste of time. It seems if my previous school was any indicator, I just know the entire highschool curriculum. However, I don't want to overexert my intelligence so I'll simply get average grades, preferably 65s. There were some girls that continued to fawn over my desk, but I didn't pay them much mind. However, it seems to be doing to opposite of what I intended. I overheard one of my fellow classmates gossiping regarding me. Basically my cold, and secluded personality is a "breath of fresh air" in a school full of horny students who just want to get it on, it seems. 

At least it was already lunch. I didn't feel like eating, so I went over to the library again similar to the previous day. There I picked a book about psychology and sat down at an empty table. As I opened my book to it's first page, a hand comes from above me as it closes the book. I look up and see a woman who appears to be a year older then myself. She was dressed in a dignified way, almost as if she were a class president of something of the sort.

 She was dressed in a dignified way, almost as if she were a class president of something of the sort

???: Got a minute?

Me: I guess so. But did you have to close my book like that?

???: I needed to speak to you urgently. 

She grabbed my hand as girls and guys alike around me blushed and looked in astonishment. Was she really that popular?

We left the library as I stumbled into what looked to be an art room as I was thrown inside.

Me: Why are you doing this? What is this thing you need to speak to me about that you had to yank me out of the library?

Sana Sunomiya: My apologies. My name is Sana Sunomiya. I was the president of the art club in my first and second years. However, due to cram school and other qualifications, I neglected the art club and it has since had no members.