3 - The School

- 3rd Person PoV -

"Didn't I see you in the morning?" questions Jungwon. He looks at Sunni coldly with an eyebrow raised as he slowly approaches her.

He remembers seeing a girl looking exactly like her in front of the doorway early in the morning with a black cat. At the time he was confused to see a weird combination at his house but didn't think too much of it.

Now that this girl, with short hair and small ponytail on the top of her head and duck pajamas with mixed matched socks, is cooking in his house, he's quite confused on what is actually going on.

Sunni is trying to read him. He doesn't seem like he got the memo that she lives here permanently now. Why wouldn't he though? Wouldn't his mom told him already?

Of course not. Mrs. Yang always does what's convenient for her and never loops in Jungwon. One of the many reasons why Jungwon doesn't like her and his father.

"Mhm," Is all that managed to leave Sunni's mouth. She then points at the pot filled with ramen, "want some?"

Jungwon shakes his hand, "I'm literally about to call the cops, who are you?"

Sunni looks so comfortable, even more comfortable than Jungwon considering that it's his house.

Sunni doesn't think too much on Jungwon's reactions and is quite nonchalant. It's catching Jungwon off guard for sure.

"Kim Sunni," She reply as she stirs the noodles, "I make some bomb ramen so-"

"Why are you in my house, in my kitchen, eating my ramen?" He questions with his eyebrows furrowed, still as confused as ever.

She's hesitant to look at him because even though he has quite a baby face, he looks really intimidating. She's quite impressed on the matter on how he seems so frustrated but the tone of voice sounds so calm. Interesting.

"Um.." Sunni roll her eyes, "I live here mcfly.."

Quite shocked from her answer, he then puts two and two together. When he first saw Sunni, the housekeeper, Ms. Kim, was behind her...

"Are you... perhaps.. Ms. Kim's daughter," He asks with wide eyes.

Sunni puts her hands on her hips and smiles up to the ceiling.

What's up with her? Jungwon says in his head.

"Why yes I am, it's a pleasure," she then pulls out her hand to shake with Jungwon, but he just looks at her up and down.

She's a strange case, Jungwon continues to think.

She awkwardly pulls back her hand and smiles, "I guess we'll be roomies AND" she pauses and does a twirl with jazz hands, "classmates!"

Jungwon shakes his head and turns around, walking back to his room. He's quite annoyed of the matter that a stranger, well more specifically, a strange girl is living in his house. He's known Ms. Kim all his life, but why didn't he know she had a daughter?

Sunni doesn't think much of it and just thinks he's a bit shy. He'll come around, is what she's thinking.

"See you later!" She exclaims at Jungwon's back.

He doesn't bother to turn around.

*******

Monday

- Sunni PoV -

"Don't you look sharp," Yuni says on facetime.

I adjust my tie and do a pose for her, "I do don't I?"