14 - The Truth Untold

What should I wear?!

My date with Jongseong is literally in 30 minutes and I have nothing to wear. I would look like an actual doofus if I show up how I would normally dress. Which is a basic essential top with jeans and my converse. 

Jongseong is a fashionista. He'll be embarrassed to be seen with me. Not only that, we're eating steak. Only rich people eat steak and if I'm at a restaurant wearing stupid worn out converse, I'll be literally kicked out!

I put on a nice white blouse paired with straight mom jeans. I have some clean white shoes that'll make me look neat, so I put them on. 

Last touches would be some small basic gold hoops, and a simple gold necklace. 

I comb my hair as I stare into the mirror.

If I could imagine a date with Jungwon, we'll both probably be wearing hoodies and some joggers. We're both pretty similar in terms of style.

I wouldn't even think too hard on what to wear, because either way he'll try to roast me every chance he gets. He's truly loves to tease.

Then, instead of eating steak, we'll either go to that curry place he loves to go to or my favorite tteokbokki stand. Either or is fine, because it's not too expensive...

We'll be there for hours talking about literally whatever because I love to talk, and Jungwon loves to listen...

Oh my goodness..

Kim Sunni!

Snap out of it. You're going on a date with literally the hottest guy on the planet. 

"Right," I say to myself. "Park Jongseong is the man of the hour. Yang Jungwon.. who's that?"

*******

"This, this is really nice," Jongseong says smiling at me as we're seated at this beautiful restaurant. 

I smile back at him, "Confession?"

"Shoot," Jongseong says leaning in.

"This is my first date... ever," I say. Gosh, my cheeks are already flushing.

Jongseong lets out a giggle, "I find that hard to believe."

"It's true!" I let out with wide eyes.

"Well, I just think how does a beautiful girl like you never had a first date before?" 

He really isn't afraid to compliment me, ever. That's what I like about him. His boldness.

"You see, Jungwon would've been like 'yea makes sense'," I mimic in Jungwon's voice.

"Jungwon?" Questions Jongseong as he takes a sip of his water. 

"Mhm, he would've teased me on five different things about myself already," I explain then take a few sips of water myself.

"Jungwon does love to tease. His favorite hobby probably," Jongseong lets out a laugh.

I nod my head with wide eyes, "Yes! And he can only get away with it. The other day he told me my hair looked stupid and he just smiled it off! I didn't even hold a grudge against him for that!"

Jongseong laughs, "But that's you Kim Sunni... I like that you don't hold grudges."

Jongseong then touches my hand.

"Oh my goodness!" I exclaim then pull my hand back. "Let me tell you what happened yesterday!"

I tell Jongseong all about what happened yesterday with Jungwon. From me telling Jayun to move from my seat to the fight then to the very last conversation with Jungwon.