11 - Heart is For Sale

- Jungwon PoV -

"Oh sir! We didn't know you will be coming in today!" Says one of the managers of our chain malls.

Sadly, our family owns most the retail malls in South Korea. No matter where I go, my face is remembered.

"It's fine," I say simply with a half smile.

"Is this your...?" The manager looks over at Sunni who's in awe looking at our surroundings.

"This is Sunni," I just say.

"Oh, hello!" Sunni bows.

"We're looking for a dress for her," I say to the manager.

The manager claps her hands together, "I'll help you guys the best that I can!" She bows.

"You're like treated like a king here," whispers Sunni.

"Follow me," the manager says.

Sunni wiggles her eyebrows at me and quickly goes to the manager side. I can't help but smile at her.

I sit down on the couch in front of the dressing room as Sunni gets measured by the manager.

"I've never done this before," Sunni says to me smiling.

I can tell she's excited. I'm glad to see her smiling after the whole fiasco with Yuni.

I usually keep my feelings in, so having Sunni defend me felt quite nice. The only person who ever defended me was halmeoni, so to have someone like Sunni by my side right now, makes my heart feel nicely weird.

Sunni tries on several dresses...

"What do you think?" Sunni asks as she strikes a pose. She tried on an ugly bedazzled yellow dress.

"No."

She huffs and goes back into the dressing room.

Another dress, short and hot pink. I don't know what this manager thinks she doing.

"No."

Sunni glares at me, "Ya!"

I twirl my finger for her to go back into the dressing room.

After many and when I say many.. I mean many dresses later. The perfect one finally came along...

"Jungwon, I think you'll love this one!!" Shouts Sunni from the dressing room. "Close your eyes."

I smile as I close my eyes.

"Open!"

I open my eyes and was completely and utterly mesmerized...

She gives me a spin in a long navy blue dress that has sequins that imitated as stars all over. It fits perfect on her, and she just looks absolutely beautiful.

"What do you think?" She asks me with eager eyes.

I clear my throat. Get yourself together Yang Jungwon.

"We'll take this one," I tell the manager.

*******

Sunday - The day of the banquet

- Sunni PoV -

I get excited as I put on the dress Jungwon bought for me. No one has ever bought me something like this, so I feel somewhat touched that Jungwon didn't even hesitate to.

Then again buying this dress was like buying banana milk for him.

I take off the extensions from the night before, and brush out my straight hair. I got a nice crescent moon hair clip yesterday also so I decided to pin it on one side of my hair.