19 - Let Me In Your Heart

- Sunni PoV -

"No," I say to Daehyun as he's handing me a rose. 

"Just take the rose," he demands.

I sigh as I take a look around me.

My classmates are looking at us. Some mumbling, some giggling... like no, this isn't some enemies to lovers tale. Strictly enemies.

I don't know what bus hit Daehyun, but his new found love for me is disturbing to say the least.

"Take the rose Kim Sunni," enters Jayun smirking.

Oh, great.

"Might be the only rose you'll be getting," she says as she passes by me flipping her hair.

My eyes follow her as she sits next to an unbothered Jungwon.

My eyebrow twitches as he not only completely ignores Jayun, but he also ignores this whole situation with Daehyun.

Shouldn't he be on his feet right now snatching this rose out of Daehyun's hand and smashing it to the ground? Does he not care that a boy is basically asking me out to the formal?!

Daehyun decides to just leave the rose on my desk as he goes and sits next to me.

Gross.

Suddenly, a striking boy enters our classroom making the girls go wild.

He's holding a rose and strides towards my side of the classroom confidently.

Who is this guy?

"I have a boyfriend you know!" I look back to see Jayun smiling. 

I look over at Jungwon who's on his phone. 

Well Jayun, seems like your "boyfriend" doesn't give a-

"My name is Jeong Haru..."

I turn around to see the handsome guy right... in... front... of... me...

The class goes silence except for a few mumbles.

"Omg is he asking Kim Sunni out?"

"I would've never expected this."

"Haru of Class 9 is asking out Kim Sunni!"

"Isn't Haru the second richest guy here after Jungwon?"

"Woaah, Kim Sunni is so lucky!"

"I know you don't know me, but your voice is so angelic," he says.

My face starts to flush up. 

What the heck Kim Sunni!? Get it together!

"You don't have to give me an answer now, but just so you know, your night will be magical with me," he finishes putting the rose down on my desk.

The girls in my class squeal as Haru makes his exit.

"Kim Sunni you better say yes!" One of the girls tell me.

"I would die to go with him!!" Another says.

I let out a nervous laugh. I want to look back and see if Jungwon reacted, but why do I have this feeling that he didn't?

"Isn't that Choi Jiwoo?" Someone announces.

We all turn our heads and see another striking boy walks by our class windows.

He enters the classroom as he too... has a rose in his hand.

Unlike Haru, he as a bad boy aura about him. Bold eyebrows, resting bitch face, and a cool walk.

With one hand in his pocket and the other holding the rose, he walks up to my desk.