24 - You're My Warmth

- Sunni PoV -

We're finally here at the long awaited Shinhwa Theme Park! I've only seen this park on television or the internet. It's definitely to die for!

After we left the beach, we hurried and caught up with our classmates. Of course, only having Jayun to be looking out for us.

She defintely despises me, but I don't care. I feel the exact same way.

We were split up into a buddy system, to which obviously, me and Jungwon paired up leaving a jealous Jayun.

Like honey. You guys broke up. Deal with it.

Me and Jungwon went on a couple of rides like Atlantis, French Revolution, the Gyro swing and drop, and the Wild Wing.

"Lets... lets take a break," says Jungwon breathing in and out and having his hair looking a mess.

I giggle and get on my tip toes to fix his hair.

"Alright you scaredy cat," I tease doing my finishing touches.

I lose my balance but Jungwon catches me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Shouldn't be talking clutz," Jungwon says amused.

I scoff, "You're one to talk."

He lets out a "hmph" and lets go of me.

"I guess we're made for each other," He says grabbing my hand. "Letchugo!"

I giggle as we take off to wander around the park.

I'm having the most spectacular day with Jungwon. It makes me sad knowing that I'm going to be away from him. I kind of just want to stay at Daeil just for him.

We reach this one area of the park where they were randomly having a competition with music playing.

I pull Jungwon with me as I look to see what it is.

I gasp as I see it's a kpop dance competition. First place wins a polaroid!!

I look over at Jungwon with a sly smile.

"I thought I wouldn't see that smile again," Jungwon says with a scared expression.

"I have to do this!" I exclaim jumping up and down.

"Then do it!"

Suddenly Jungwon pushes me up on stage... by myself!!

"We finally have a third competitor!" Says the announcer.

I glare at Jungwon as he claps with a bright smile. I'm so going to kill him after this.

"What's your name and age?" The announcer asks me.

"Kim Sunni and I'm 17 years old," I answer shyly.

"Okay okay, and what song would you like to dance to today?" He asks me.

My eyes widen. If only Jungwon didn't push me on here, I could've had more time to prepare.

"Song?" I question. The announcer nods.

"Red Flavor by Red Velvet," I answer. It's the first song that popped into my head.

"Good choice!" The announcer says then guides me to stand next to the rest of my competitors.

The first two go up dancing a cover to Very Very Very by I.O.I and Lion Heart by Girls Generation. Very good songs with very good dancers. I just have to get rid of my nerves.

But.. all these people around the stage. Gosh!!

"Next up, Kim Sunni!"

The crowd quietly claps except for this one little obnoxious bug screaming his tapioca ball head off.