20 - Love Language

- Sunni PoV -

"I'll see you tomorrow," Jungwon says with a smile.

I can just feel Yuni staring through Ms. Go's window. I already know she's going to want all the details.

He tucks some hair behind my ear and leans in to give me a quick peck on the lips.

I hear a muffled scream.

Yuni.

We both give each other big smiles as this all feels new and exciting. Even though it was quite obvious we had feelings for each other, tonight just put the stamp on it.

He gives me one last kiss on my forehead.

Gosh, can tonight not end?

"Lets go together to school tomorrow, kay?" He tells me before backing away slowly.

"Text me when you get home," I tell him.

The chauffer at the car opens the door for him.

"I will," he assures softly before getting in his car.

He rolls down his window, "Get inside, you're gonna get cold."

I shake my head, "I'm fine. You go!"

He then shakes his head, "Not until you get inside."

"Jungwon..."

"Sunni..."

I'm then suddenly pulled into the cafe.

"Ya!" I shout at Yuni.

"Listen, that conversation would've lasted forever and forever," she says.

She claps her hands together.

"Tell me every single detail, and do not leave out anything!"

- 3rd Person PoV -

Mrs. Yang is seen in her office, still crying from the departure of Ms. Kim. She feels empty for losing a pillar in the family.

Having known Ms. Kim since high school, she wonders if there's going to be another person out there that she can trust.

With Ms. Kim leaving, Mrs. Yang ignored her emails, phone calls, and text messages. It's like she went through a break-up.

Her phone rings for what seems like the millionth time, this time it's a phone call from her husband.

She instantly wipes her tears and clears her throat.

With Mr. Yang being abroad, he doesn't call. He never usually called in general, but unexpectedly on a Friday night surprises Mrs. Yang.

"Honey!" Mrs. Yang tries to say brightly.

"What are doing!!?"

"What?-"

"First you're not handling things within the company and now Yang Jungwon broke up with Sim Jayun!?"

Mrs. Yang lets out a sigh.

"What's the point? He's never going to listen to us.."

"Fire Ms. Kim now!"

"She quit Monday..."

"W-What?"

"Besides, I was never going to let you fire the only person who actually gets stuff done around here."

"Why I outta-"

Mr. Yang lets out a deep breath. We can just visualize the steam coming out of his ears.