6 - Curry Anyone?

Does Jayun and Daehyun really hang out? What if they're secretly dating? It would make sense since Daehyun said Jayun's his ideal type, but wouldn't she told me this? Wouldn't she had stopped Daehyun's tactics by now? So many questions left unanswered and it's bothering me.

I'm walking home in this late afternoon by myself.

I finished cleaning the gym with Jungwon. He wasn't as much of pain so I appreciated it. Oddly enough, I enjoyed his company. I like to say I talk a lot, and Jungwon seems the opposite. He's a good listener.

I talked about Yuni. Mainly because I miss her and she never responded to my messages.

I decide to call her.

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?"

"Oh my god Yuni! How come you haven't-"

"Sorry Sunni, I'm out with some friends I'll talk to you later!"

She hangs up leaving me sad. I was hoping to meet up and get some tteokbokki. I for sure need some after the day I had.

Just then I see a familiar figure waiting at the bus stop.

"Yang Jungwon?" I ask as I approach him.

He looks up from his cell phone and immediately looks back down at it, "You again?"

I huff, "never disappoint to be rude ey?" I take it back, I do not enjoy his company.

"Why are you waiting for the bus, we don't live that far," I ask.

"I'm going to eat curry," He replies still on his phone.

"Aren't you rich enough to have a chauffeur or something?" I continue to ask questions.

He sighs, "Not the biggest fan of the elite style."

I nod but continue to stand there over him.

He looks up at me, "Weren't you walking home?"

"Oh..." I start to say. "I'm thinking about going to eat some tteokboki..." I hesitate then say, "I'll wait for the bus.."

I sit down closely next to him. Too close making the both of us awkwardly scoot over the opposite direction.

"By yourself?" he asks. "What about that girl you were rambling about? Yuni?"

I let out an airy laugh, "She's.. busy.."

He nods, "Gosh I'm going to regret this," he mumbles. "Why don't you join me?"

I look at him with wide eyes, "Are you... actually?"

"Give me an answer before I change my mind."

"Yes!" I answer excitedly.

I'm quite surprised that Jungwon is inviting me to go eat with him. It's very out of character.

I nudge him with my elbow, "I'm guessing you feel bad for me after today, huh?"

He sighs while he continues to scroll through his phone, "you depict me as some mean guy or what?"

I smack my lips, "you always look mean."

He glances at me, "whatever."

I smile at him. He loves me but he just hates to admit it. I can see that red glowy heart under that layered uniform.

I start to shake his shoulder, "You secretly love me huh?" I tease with a big smile.

He shoots me a glare, "don't touch me." I chuckle and let go. It's fun making him mad sometimes.