Will there be a sequel??

Hello my loves!

Long time, no talk ;)

I'll keep this short...

It feels like November since school has been draining me out, but nearly every day I think about this book. 

In honor of Let Me In hitting 20K (which is insane!!!) I've decided to announce whether or not this book is going to have a sequel or not!

drumrooolll

WE'RE HAVING A SEQUEL

of course it's not much of a surprise since I did tell some of you guys already hehe... I can't help it!

But yes! The second book is in the making and the reason why I'm not publishing it right away and writing weekly to keep up with updates is because of one main reason...

SCHOOL

I would hate to be that author who keeps the reader in darkness for weeks! I hate that as a reader and I'm sure you all do too.

School takes up pretty much all my time at the moment and I get very few moments to write, so I would love to finish all or the majority of the book before releasing it to you guys.

Of course I had the thought of starting the book till winter break, but why would I let you guys wait that long???

Just like this book, I'll be updating bi-tri weekly (just to keep you guys on your toes) except for the release date since I'll be publishing 2-3 chapters on that day ;)

I have so many ideas going into the book and I'm so so so excited for you guys to read it.

Just because I'm so excited, I'm going to give you guys a little spoiler... well... it's only a spoiler if you guys figure it out...

I wasn't planning on doing this, but a particular comment or two convinced me... 

The only hint I'm giving is that it deals with the heart of a rather unique lady...

Can you guess what it is?

Those readers may know what it is, or maybe they don't. But thank you for the idea ;)

I will update again to inform you guys on the new book!!

I can't wait...

Till next time~

<3