21 - Enemies Forever

We finally arrive in Jeju after an hour and 15 minute flight.

I was entertained by the music Jungwon was playing. He really does have good music taste. A lot of songs we were listening to were songs that I've never heard of, but they were all so good.

Jungwon didn't let go of my hand the entire flight. It made me keep a smile on throughout. 

I felt reassured from him. 

At first I thought it was because he was so stubborn and didn't want to listen to me about PDA, but every now and then he would ask if I was okay, or if I needed anything.

Truly attentive. That's one of the things I really love about him.

Our school paid for a cabin hotel for our stay. There's greenery everywhere, spacious, and a river. They completely made sure only our school is staying here. 

"Okay everyone!!" Ms. Lee shouts to get everyone's attention.

"First, a quick overview of our trip," she starts to say. "Check into our rooms and we'll start a nice friendly sport day competition."

The class groans.

"You guys will love it!" Ms. Lee assures us. "We'll have a nice lunch and the rest of the day is free day."

The class cheers.

"You guys like that huh," Ms. Lee says making us laugh. "Tomorrow, you guys will have a free morning, but then we'll take our day trip to Shinhwa Theme Park. At night we'll depart."

The class cheers at the not so bad agenda. 

We're handed our keys and we all eagerly run to our rooms. 

*******

"Well, don't you look geeky," comments Jayun as she looks at me up and down.

We were given a specific uniform for sports day. Class 10, which is us, are the blue team. The girls are given a T-shirt and shorts that are baby blue with a white stripe down the sides. The boys were given a shirt and pants with the same colors.

Compared to Jayun, my body shape and size is more slimmer, and I guess you can say it's giving 5 year old boy about to go to the playground. 

With Jayun, it's giving hot supermodel about to go workout. 

At least I don't have to worry about my breast busting out! 

I will bring our team to victory! It is I who will crush Class 9!!!

Oh! Class 9 are our competitors. They're the yellow team. 

Yes, Class 9 has Haru... captain of the swim team with gorgeous hair, and Jiwoo... captain of the basketball team. 

Besides them, their class has a lot of athletes.

Our class is more on the nerdy side, but we have our secret weapon. Jungwon!!

With Jungwon being our hidden ace and me who's basically a spider monkey, we have a chance on winning this thing!

Our sport day includes many various activities such as the relay race, jump rope competition, hula-hoops, tug-a-war, ankle-tie race, and a sack race.

Off the side -lines are some little games you can play to win small prizes.

Daeil went all out having vendors and food trucks here at the resort.

"She always looked geeky," Daehyun comes out of nowhere and glares at me.

Nice to know that his weird love for me went away within a few hours.