15 - Some

"You have an eyelash and it won't come off your cheek," Jungwon says scrunching up his face.

God dammit Kim Sunni your head is absolutely whack!

Caressing? Please, what's up with my imagination?! Jongseong can not be right. I like him! Not Jungwon!

He finally picks up the eyelash and blows it away making a wish.

"Ya.. you never let me make a wish," I glare.

He smiles, "Be faster next time."

My heart starts to go back to it's normal pace as Jungwon scoots back a little bit.

Toto jumps onto Jungwon's lap and makes himself comfortable.

"Where did you get Toto?" Jungwon asks petting him.

I start to smile, "He's a rescue. We found him by himself on the side of the road. Poor thing was basically a baby."

"Maeumi is a rescue too. We adopted him probably right before you moved in," Jungwon explains as he coos over Toto.

I stare at Jungwon as he's playing with Toto. Toto is usually weary of new people, but with Jungwon, he's always taken a liking to him.

Compared to Jongseong, wouldn't this be a green flag?

*******

A few days later...

"So what's the name of the song again?" I ask.

Me and Jungwon are in the basement of his house. Just when I thought his house couldn't be anymore cooler, we come down here. It's basically a karaoke club mixed with an arcade.

Jungwon was weary of practicing anywhere else besides his house because of the people tracking him.

Me and Jungwon are wearing our matching uniform. Even though we haven't practiced with each other since forever, we both showed up coincidently wearing them. I find it quite sweet and funny.

"Some.. by Soyou and Junggigo, never heard of it?" He questions me preparing the karaoke machine to that exact song.

I shake my head, "By the way, today Jayun was talking super loudly about you two having a date.."

Not like it's any of my business, but my ears couldn't help Jayun's loud mouth. I know for sure she wanted me to hear.

Jungwon stays focused on the machine, "Oh, yea we're having it later today."

My blood starts to boil. Stay calm Sunni. No need to get mad over a boy who's basically nobody to you. No biggie.

Jungwon looks up at me and lets out a laugh before looking down back at the machine.

"You know I'm being forced to go, right?" He questions me as he starts punching in the numbers.

I furrow my eyebrows, "Of course I know Yang Jungwon. Don't need to tell me that."

He lets out a chuckle without saying anything else.

"What.. what are you two going to do?" I question. My curiosity can't help it!

He laughs, "I knew this question was going to come."

"Ya!!" I shout.

He looks up at me grinning, "Since you're so nosey, we're just going to a restaurant with both of our moms."

I scoff, "That's not a date!"

He shrugs, "Will it make you feel better if it isn't?"

My eyes widen. "Y-ya just play the song." He makes a silly face at me as he finishes putting in the numbers.