29 - Moving On

- Sunni PoV -

All I need to do is have a serious talk with Jungwon. Halmeoni told me once he auditions for a company and makes it, she'll move and go into hiding. She knows that Mr. Yang would threaten Jungwon using her.

The sun begins to set as rain slowly trickles down. Halmeoni started cooking dinner and it seems like we're going to have a feast today!

I watch Jungwon as he's moving a box into one of the closets. 

"Wah!~" He lets out as he loses his balance.

I quickly run up to him and grab the box before he drops it. He seriously gets more and more clumsy as time goes on.

"I got it," I say to him as he gains his balance back.

He runs his fingers through his hair making me notice his sweaty forehead.

I place the box in the closet. "You should take a break. I brought you here so you can see your grandma," I softly say to him.

I get on my tippy toes and pat his forehead using my sleeve. 

"Lets go help your grandma cook," I suggest going back on my heels.

"You two go relax! I got it here!" Yells halmeoni from the kitchen. 

"Lets go on a stroll!" Jungwon's eyes light up saying that.

I furrow my eyebrows as I look out the window. 

"It's still raining," I say concerned.

"Exactly!" He smiles as he looks through the closet. He grabs an umbrella and wiggles his eyebrows, "Strolls through the rain are the best."

As we walk outside standing close together under the umbrella, we talk about his grandma and how she practically raised him. The rain hitting the umbrella didn't tune out the sounds of our laughter as we joke amongst each other.

"Heeseung sings too?" I question in shock. Now we're on the topic of his friends. 

"They all actually can," Jungwon informs. "I always kept mines a secret until you know..."

"You're crazy talented Jungwon, you shouldn't have to hide it," I assure him.

He shrugs, "Riki's an amazing dancer also. He's a mini Michael Jackson." Always changing the subject...

"I wouldn't say mini, he's practically a giant," I say laughing.

He giggles, "You're right, I remember when he was shorter than me and now he's even taller than Heeseung."

"You guys are so close," I say softly smiling. "I'm sure you guys would make a great idol group."

He scoffs, "I don't know about that..."

"I want you start practicing again," I lay it on him.

He stops walking and we face each other.

"Go to auditions and land yourself in a company," I continue looking up at him. "You can do it."

He sighs and shakes his head, "I don't care about my parents, but I do care for halmeoni."

"But Jungwon-"

"First they threatened me with Ms. Kim and now look at her," he cuts me off. "Who knows what they'll do to halmeoni..."

"Jungwon, she'll go into hiding-"

"It doesn't matter," he cuts me off again. "They'll find her no matter what."

I stare at him as he looks at me seriously. Something that would never change about him is that he's stubborn, sometimes too stubborn.