33 - You, Me, Us

- Sunni PoV -

"Don't stay up too late, okay?" I tell Jungwon as we reach the café. 

We stand outside the door facing each other. In movies and shows, this is where the girl is most expectant of the boy. 

A good night kiss or hug... something so magical and meaningful even if I kissed Jungwon a gazillion times beforehand. 

"I won't~" He cutely says as he strokes my hair using both of his hands.

"Seriously Jungwon. You're always staying up till 3AM or even later," I continue to nag him.

"Okay okay," he says but I know he's just taking it lightly.  

He softly smiles at me making me do the same. 

We gaze at each other in silence before he leans in and kisses me.

He tucks both sides of my hair behind my ear as he lifts my head up slightly higher so  that he can kiss me properly.

He for sure got taller.

I get on my tippy toes to help making Jungwon giggle in-between our kiss.

As our kiss continues probably setting the highest record for longest kiss sesh, I hear a loud crashing sound come from the inside of the café and a muffled "shit."

We pull away from each other looking at each other concerned.

I quickly unlock the door and open it to see Yuni on the floor with a couple of chairs on the ground which were once on the table.

She poses on the ground obviously holding in her pain.

"Why hello my lovely Sunni~ Oh! Who do you have here? Jungwon!" She exclaims.

"Where you watching us?" I question crossing my arms.

"Ummmm.. no! Pft!" She lies still posed on the ground. 

I feel Jungwon gently touching my shoulder.

"It wouldn't be a date if I stayed, so I'll see you tomorrow," he says softly.

I look at him quite sadly. We spent the whole evening together, but I'm sad to see him go.

He gives me a soft kiss on the forehead before leaving the café.

I glare at Yuni as she finally stands up.

"You little pervert," I say to her.

"Ya! I came down to get some cookies and I saw figures through the window, and as I came to see who it was I bumped into the chairs!" She defends.

I raise an eyebrow.

"I also watched for a few seconds oh my GAWD the boy looks like an amazing kisser!" She finally says.

I smile a bit proudly, "He is!

We both squeal together as we jump up and down.

"Sometimes you can just tell by staring," She continues as we calm ourselves down.

"Is Jake a good kisser?" I ask her.

She gets all shy. 

"He's the definition of a good kisser!" She brags. "Everybody could tell just by looking at his lips alone."

I laugh but I then start to think about the reality of things...

We come upstairs, changed into our pajamas, and eat potato chips as we sit on Yuni's bed.

"Yuni... do you ever think what's going to happen when Jake becomes a idol?" I question her as she stuffs her face with chips.

"What do you mean?" She asks with her mouth full.