4 - Troublemaker

I sit uncomfortably in the office chair waiting to be called into the principle's office. My hair is sticky and moist from the smoothie, my uniform is practically ruined, and I'm utterly embarrassed.

Sitting next to me is Jungwon. He had Daehyun sit across the room so we wouldn't fight.

Mom is going to absolutely kill me.

"I didn't think of you as a troublemaker," comments Jungwon.

I look at him. Stone cold face that I'm used to. His eyes shows so much judgment. I hate it.

I imagine his smiling face and dimple from earlier. I wonder if that's how he usually is or is he just putting up a front?

"I was provoked," I reply. "I'm not going to be bullied."

"It's only going to get worse," Jungwon says.

What?

"Daehyun has a reputation," Jungwon says. "I wouldn't continue to test it if I were you."

I scoff, "I didn't think of you as a wimp."

What I said caught his attention.

"What?" his voice goes slightly higher.

"Kim Sunni, Kim Daehyun, and Yang Jungwon?" Says the secretary.

"Yes!" I stand up.

"Right this way," she says as she leads us to the principle's office.

We all three sit down in three chairs in front of the principle's desk, Jungwon being in the middle of course.

The principle, Dr. Choi, turns around in his seat. Straight out of a drama for sure.

"I see we have Yang Jungwon, Kim Daehyun and..."

"Kim Sunni," I help him finish.

I'm sitting up straight with my hand clenched in my lap. If I get in trouble for something I didn't start, I'm going to be livid.

"Ah.." he says dramatically making his mouth wide. "You're new yet you cause trouble on the first day? Quite bold of you."

Oh how I want to roll my eyes so bad right now.

"I apologize," I quickly stand up bowing 90 degrees. I sit back down with my head down. Please give me pity, please.

"Yang Jungwon, what happened?" Questions Dr. Choi.

Jungwon clears his throat, "I believe Kim Sunni started it sir."

WHAT?!

I snap my head towards Jungwon, "EH?"

I then stand up, "Ya! Get your eyes checked, Daehyun obviously started it!"

Daehyun smirks and coughs so he doesn't laugh. Don't tell me they're best friends or formed some kind of alliance.

I look at Dr. Choi who seemed amused, "Dr. Choi, Daehyun started it." I then touch my hair, "He poured a smoothie over me and he even pulled my hair first!"

"Daehyun poured the smoothie on Sunni after she pulled his hair out of self defense," Jungwon lies.

I gasp, "Sir, Sim Jayun was right next to me through the whole fight, she can testify that I'm the innocent one here."

Dr. Choi shakes his head, "No need, I trust Yang Jungwon more than anyone in this school."

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Gotta deal with the consequences Sunniya~" teases Daehyun.

I snap my head at him and send him a glare. I think back to what Jayun and Jungwon said to me, how Daehyun is always like this. He's always like this because he doesn't get punished for his wrong doings. This is totally unfair.