28 - My Biggest Supporter

Saturday

- Sunni PoV -

This week was probably the hardest week of my life, but... I made it through like a champ. 

I'm allowed to cry, get angry, and feel like the whole world is on top of my shoulders. It's okay and to everyone who ever felt that way, everything is going to be okay. I've learned that the hard way.

With people who love me by my side, I've learned to be comfortable to rely on them. 

With Jungwon's status of being the class president, he was able to dismiss those rumors about me at school. Even though I still get a couple of stares, with Jungwon's secret smiles and occasional visits to the gym just to give me a hug, I feel content to stay at Daeil just a little longer, even if it means an hour bus ride.

I've spent the evenings with my mom. I don't leave until they basically kick me out. She still doesn't have her memories back, but just like Yuni said... at least she's alive and physically getting better. I just hope I'll get her full self back.

Halmeoni and Ms. Go hasn't had a lot of time with her since only one person can visit her at a time, so I thought... today would be a perfect day to fulfill my master plan!

"So you're just planning on showing up to her house?" Questions Yuni as she leans on the door frame of my room.

She watches me as I finish packing my bag.

"Yep!" I exclaim zipping up bag.

"Okay, but like Jungwon... wouldn't he need to pack a bag and like didn't you say people tail him?" She continues to ask more questions.

I sling my backpack over my shoulder, "First, I told Jungwon to spend the night with me at the hospital so he should pack a bag and two, Jungwon's been avoiding them as of late so we should be fine."

"How are you even going to get to Daegu?" 

More and More questions curious George...

I pull out tickets from my back pocket, "The train, now I should get going."

"And how you are going to pull off going there without Jungwon getting suspicious-"

"Go Yuni," I glare at her.

She puts her hands up, "You know I'm all about information, don't act surprised."

I roll my eyes, "Some things never change huh?" 

I move past her and down the stairs to the café.

Sitting down at one of the tables is Jungwon as he's having a conversation with Ms. Go.

He notices me and instantly smiles.

"Look who finally came down the stairs," he teases as he stands up once I approach.

I playfully smack his shoulder, "I'm not that late."

"Mhm," he giggles then bends down towards me.

He points at his cheek. Gosh...

I look at Ms. Go who's staring at us. 

She huffs and looks the other way.

I smile then quickly give him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Can I turn back now?" Ms. Go asks.

"Yes," I say before pinching Jungwon's cheek.

"Ya ya ya ya," Jungwon says in pain trying to detach my fingers.

"Hehe, I'm too mighty for you!" I joke.

He obviously did not take it as a joke as he suddenly picks me up and slings me over his shoulder.