Kang Taehyun

Kang Taehyun, known as the "Anti-Romantic" by everyone in Hybe University but a solo mafia boss in the underground world, it all started when

A 6 year old living a normal life, toys, a big household to play, lovely mafia parents- yes, that was little Taehyun's life, picture perfect, well at least until what happened.

It was Taehyun's birthday today, excited to see his parents like any other day running out of his room to his parents' room only to be surprised by gifts and cake.

Taehyun's mom Kang Aeri, holds him tight smudging lipstick all over his face kissing him, of course he acted grossed out but honestly who doesn't like their mom kissing them.

His dad, Kang Sehun ruffling his hair wishing him a happiest birthday, then gets handed a big gift by the both of them in pretty snow white wrapping paper and a neat red bow.

Excited as any child, he wants to open it right then and there but looks up at his parents he remembers a drawing, the drawing he stayed up all night making of the 3 of them even though his parents came to check up on him a few times at night, obviously closing his night lamp and pretending to be dead like the master sneaker he calls himself.

"Wait I have something for YOU!" He says.

Then quickly runs back to his huge bedroom to get the drawing from under his bed where he cleverly hid it.

+×+

As he sits down on the floor he hears what sounded like windows shattering and gunshots?

He's confused, scared but mostly confused, trying to listen more, he hears shouting, loud banging of gunshots and things being scattered and thrown around.

He peeks outside his door's frame into the hallway, only to see big muscular men with guns and masks walking in to his parents' room.

His eyes widen, he's seen this before, in those shows his dad wouldn't let him watch.

He gets more nervous and runs to the room after hearing shouting, peeking inside and sneaking in when no one's looking, now hiding under a table after the figures of these bulky men move he sees his parents on the ground.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?" Aeri shouts.

Only to get kicked down and hit the floor harshly, her husband quickly trying to pick her up only for a loud bang to be heard, Sehun in immense pain can't help but shout.

He was shot in the knee, Aeri getting alarmed and looking at him, trying to get to him only to get grabbed by her hair and pulled back.

Shouting and struggling to be let go of, wanting to get to her husband only for two more loud bangs and Sehun is now shot in the other knee and his left thigh, screaming out of pain he tells her to stay put.

Then what looked like the men's leader walked over to him and shoves his gun in his mouth,

"Where is he." He says waiting for an answer.

"You won't find him here, he's not-" Aeri says struggling.

At last a loud bang is heard, the leader fired his gun.

Sehun's brain and scalp everywhere, Taehyun's ears are ringing, all he could see was brains, scalp and blood on the ground.

Aeri screaming at the top of her lungs crying at the horrible sight of her husband's head exploding gets pulled around by the hair, hit in the stomach and chest, and beaten to death.

All of it was in Taehyun's view this time, finally after seeing his mom played around with like a dress up doll, she falls on the floor blood dripping out of every hole in her face, her dead blood crying eyes staring into Taehyun's traumatized eyes.

Sitting there, unable to move a muscle, he crumbles the drawing in his hand unable to take his eyes off of his mom's, feeling heavy on his chest just watching the men one by one leave and check if his parents are dead or not, shooting them a few more times and all he could do was just watch in disbelief..

All that and for what? he never understood.

Taehyun only sat there for the rest of that miserable day crying his heart out and ending up in shock, almost damaging his lungs and choking on his saliva just to pass out there, looking almost as dead as his parents' sad corpses.

+×+

Taehyun then woke up in a hospital, he was devastated not knowing if all what happened was just a nightmare from the depths of hell, wishing it was he just closes his eyes.

A month later being taken to a poor orphanage, he started to break out at the age of 11, it was almost too easy for him, he was more intelligent than most kids his age after all or maybe it was just the trauma.

After that going to his house wasn't hard at all, one day arriving there only to see a bunch of men standing there.

He was fearless, or emotionless, which ever it was he opened the door wide staring at one of them right in the eyes, god knows how long he walked from the orphanage to his house which caused him to pass out on his feet, feeling light headed and seeing all black.

Waking up two days later to be greeted by a man, explaining that they're all friends of his dad which he didn't care about.

"You're the next heir for Altieri so please, rest for now, we'll talk more later." Said the man at last.

Taehyun just didn't care, he didn't even look at the man, he just couldn't feel a thing.

Years of training only to become one of the greatest and youngest mafia leaders by 14 just to get revenge over Gervasi, the ones who wiped his parents and everyone that worked at their house, getting more and more vengful, he snapped at the age of 15 killing more than half of the men of Gervasi. Alas, not being able to get his hands on their leader.

Firing and almost killing his own men he became a solo mafia, living a boring recycled life.

This is 21 year old Kang Taehyun, leader of Altieri and anti mafia, known to all as a heartless killing machine and to those not part of the underground as a rock hearted loner.

------
Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -:✧ :-゜・.