Chapter Four: Come Alive

Beomgyu was drained out, he felt soulless

Beomgyu was drained out, he felt soulless. Being this tired he walked out of the bathroom and snorted at the thought that he had almost just drowned.

He half limped to the bed collapsing on it, even though he felt half-dead the bed made him feel somewhat alive, It reminded him of when he first came. How much he needed it at the time and how peaceful his sleep was but right now, he couldn't sleep.

He didn't know why until his stomach grumbled, now that he's thinking about it, it's been that way all day since all he ate was that cookie Kai gave him.

He didn't know why he was even still alive after all that happened on this horrendous day, he looked at the pretty clock, 3 am.

Getting off the bed he limps again to the door, opens it and starts walking better with support to a certain room, knocking on it in what he called "Anna style".

No answer. He knocks the same pattern again, no answer, for the third time he starts knocking and the door flung open.

"What." Taehyun almost growls. "I-" Beomgyu tries starting "Spit it out".

"I'm hungry." he 'spits' looking down embarrassed.

He had nothing but a cookie why else wouldn't he be starving. The ash head stares at him blankly and walks closer, the latter confused trips back.

"Come." Taehyun says walking away heading to the kitchen, Beomgyu's face lit up. He tries walking behind the boy but trips and leans on his back instead, Taehyun stops and turns around annoyed putting Beomgyu's arm on his shoulder again, the brunette sighs in embarrassment.

He's never letting him in again both thought.

Finally getting to the kitchen Taehyun lets go of Beomgyu and he doesn't know what to do with himself, he just sits on a chair after thinking over if he should do so.

Taehyun already started making whatever he was doing, it was like he already had something in mind prepared.

Silence, almost twenty minutes later and still no sound. Taehyun wondered why the boy that was chattering his ears off just the other day is dead silent now, but again he doesn't pay any mind and doesn't look back.

Taehyun made ramen. It looked and smelled delicious with eggs and neatly chopped scallions as toppings, Taehyun now turns around and sees the brunette sleeping while resting his head on his palm, of course Taehyun was furious, he almost shook the boy dead but whatever.

It wasn't worth his time, the boy looked peaceful anyway not that he cared.

Taehyun still annoyed and so close to breaking the bowl sits down and starts eating, he couldn't let the food go to waste now could he.