Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance

After cleaning up the dishes, both the males decided it'd be best to sleep or else they'd end up missing important lectures

Beomgyu laid down next to Kai after taking a warm shower, looking to his right he noticed that his friend is already off to dreamland, he took out his earphones from his pocket plugging it into his phone and shuffling his playlist softly humming to the music that played in his ears, he closed his eyes.

He didn't know how long he stayed like that but soon later he felt something vibrating, opening his eyes and removing the right earbud of his earphones, he looked around for the source of the vibrating sound, his eyes finally landing on Kai's phone.

"Who could be calling him at 2am?" the brunet mumbled, taking the phone in his hand, he read out the saved name"김현우" .

"Kim Hyunwoo...?" Beomgyu pondered, he didn't know anyone with that name or so he thought.

"Maybe some relative." with that thought, he placed the phone back to where it was, not wanting to invade his best friend's privacy before laying down on the bed once again, plugging in his earbud and closing his eyes, trying to fall asleep.

+×+

Taehyun placed his chopsticks on the dining table not bothering to clean up, walking upstairs for a sleep but going to the certain brunet's room instead.

Laying on the bed which smelled like the male a soft smell of coffee from the cheap perfume he used, staring at the ceiling for a few minutes before slightly brushing his fingers on his lips, he smirked.

+×+

"HURRY UP HYUNG!" Kai yelled waiting near the door for the brunet.

"COMING!" Beomgyu yelled back, removing his clothes and unnecessary belongings except for his books and art supplies from his bag which he packed when he left Taehyun's mansion, once he was done he ran downstairs near the door where Kai impatiently stood.

"C'mon!" Kai exclaimed walking out the door, getting to his bike, followed by Beomgyu as the younger sat on his bike waiting for the brunet to take a seat behind him.

"Hop on!" The older did as told.

As the blond started cycling the balmy breeze of September ran through both the boys' scalps, feeling chilly under every tree shadow.

Beomgyu embracing Kai's torso keeping him close and using his loose-fitting knit vest as a pillow, rubbing his cheeks on its softness irregularly while the other hums. Both enjoying the flowery smell of the neighbourhoods, birds cheeping and Kai's mellow tone.

"Can I stay a few more days."

The humming continues with no answers.

"I'll ask Lea and Bahi, you know what happened last time."

Beomgyu satisfied tightens his grip letting out a barely audible "Thanks" allowing the other to start a new melody.

+×+

Beomgyu griped his pencil harder as he scribbled in his notebook, hours passed as the male clouded his mind musing, lecture words going in and out of his ears.

Sounds of chatter and period ending knocking back his consciousness as if he'd woken up.

"My coworker's so cute~"

"Lucky, mine's a bitch."

Beomgyu heard as if it was a sign as it clicks on his mind.

"I need a job."

Swiftly walking out the class walking in the big hallways of the university, his bag slung on his left as he searched on naver.

"내 주변에서 사용 가능한 작업"
(Available jobs near me)

As the boy scrolls through all the job recruitments unsatisfactory written over his facial muscles a hand ruffles his hair from behind.

"YO! Taehyun's boyfriend! What's up?"

Beomgyu unfazed looks up and back, "Oh Yeonjun hyung." The brunet bowed slightly as a greeting.

"Cut the formalities, tell me what's bothering you." The older spoke slinging his arm over Beomgyu's shoulder as they strolled.

"Looking for a job." The brunet spoke tiredly.

"I guess I know a place." The other replied with a hum, making Beomgyu whip his head towards him.

"But you gotta smile for it."

------
Zuzu & Wand

IT'S ONE OF OUR AUTHOR'S BIRTHDAY

soobins0slut AKA WAND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

(03/12)

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.