Chapter Twenty-five: Crown

Footsteps capering about the corridors lightly, reaching out for their destination as a smile creeps up on the owner's face

"It's the day!" The boy let's out after reaching the lecture hall to place his hands on a certain chestnut's shoulders.

"Yeah and there's alot of work to do, I fixed this yesterday what do you think?" Yeonjun holds up a crown.

"No."

"I know but look if we keep this side at the back-"

Soobin grumbled "You forgot didn't you?"

"What are you on?" Yeonjun grimaced turned to face the tall male.

"The meet with Taehyun!?"

"Ohh..OH!"

Realization hitting him, he excused himself running out the class leaving Soobin standing there with a crown in his hand.

+×+

Once finding a nice spot, he took out his phone clicking on the grey head's name icon, calling him. "Hello Taehyun? yeah hi meet me at lunch, okay bye." Yeonjun looked around for any sight of a certain tall male, ending the call as he sighed.

He had completely forgotten about the promise he made to Soobin.

He walked back into the class, he saw Soobin sitting on the chair looking down at his phone probably playing some game "How's minecraft going, Steve?"

"Shut up."

Yeonjun tsked but didn't bother to argue back and continued to focus on his work, adding last minute touches to the props and outfit.

+×+

"It's so bad what even is this-"

"You're supposed to shut up and look pretty so do your job."

"We're both getting graded you know."

The room filled with their bickering but slowly died down as they were given looks, but also ignored by some.

The raven head stared at the other fascinated over watching him grumble about the presentation clearly anxious.

"Well come on we have work to do!" Broken out of his trance, Soobin was dragged to the dressing room.

+×+

"OKAY! just a few more minutes."

"Why're you so hyped about this?" The chestnut receives the taller's attention.