Chapter Eleven: Race Game

Yeonjun left his cousin's house, walking towards his home deciding to stop at a nearby grocery store to buy some drinks

After Yeonjun was disowned by his so-called parents, he bought an apartment near the university with the savings he had, he was never showered with money as many kids' rich parents did.

Honestly, he never took what he was given, he always hated his parents knowing how shitty they were, they forced him to cut ties with his favourite cousin too but now that he's free he can hang out with Taehyun as much as he wants.

The boy learned how to save money ever since he was a young boy since he knew he would need it one day and that one day was now.

He walked out of the grocery store with a plastic bag in his hand which contains cans of energy drinks, he'll be needing to keep himself awake at night to finish his project.

Yeonjun strolled on the empty streets of Seoul, no one in sight when he heard tires screeching and gunshots, turning around he saw two expensive cars driving way over the normal speed limit, the car behind the first one, a man who looked quite young shooting at the car front of him, everything went so fast Yeonjun's brain couldn't comprehend, deciding to follow them.

Sprinting behind the cars, Yeonjun was quite fast in running cause of all the practices and training he was forced to do by his parents to become the "perfect" mafia boss or whatever.

He almost caught up with the second car a man was shooting from but the car suddenly stopped making him halt as well and fall.

The boy immediately got out of the car, noticing the one who just fell.

"Are you okay?" He spoke in a deep voice, helping Yeonjun up who quickly nodded mindlessly finding the elfin in front of him extremely hot.

The man nodded before running into a narrow dark alley, reaching his hand into his expensive-looking overcoat taking out and clicking a loaded gun and discarding his old one.

The car he was chasing earlier was long gone, way ahead of him.

Yeonjun noticed the man was taking a shortcut, deciding to follow his curiosity taking over him.

Following the hot male, the alley came to end, an open street in front of them when a car speeded way in front of them but a loud bang was heard, causing the car tires to screech to a hold.

It was as if the world was moving in slow-mo, the boy in front of Yeonjun shot his gun the bullet piercing through the glass of the car that was about to pass through them, the bullet pierced through the driver's neck immediately killing him.

"Neck shot." Yeonjun breathed out catching the attention of the man in front of him, whose breath hitched slightly.

"Woah, that was dope!" Yeonjun spoke excitedly skipping behind the guy who was now walking towards the car opening the trunk taking out a small packet which was hidden between the big bags of drugs, stuffing it in his pocket.

"Are those drugs?" Going towards the mysterious man.

"Yes, why are you still here?" he says turning to face the boy, annoyed.

Yeonjun finally getting to clearly see all his features. Nicely styled black hair, pet-like nose and mouth, small face that speaks delicate but fierce and big but proportionate ears.

He steps back eyeing him up and down, he notices his clothes. Tall black overcoat with a jersey knit brown turtleneck, indigo pants rolled up showing brown combat boots. Strange combination, but somehow perfect for him.

"Marry me." Yeonjun blurts looking up into the boy's eyes.

The strange man maliciously grins stepping close, the shorter doesn't flinch. The closer he got the higher Yeonjun's head went trying not to break the eye make-out.

The boy stopped, looking down into the other's eyes for a while until a phone was shoved in his face.

"Give me your number. What's your name? Do you live nearby? You're a hitman, right? Are you interested in fashion? Why're you so quie-" Yeonjun flooded the towering boy with questions until he noticed the boy walking away.

"BOYFRIEND WAIT!" He ran to hold his wrist only for him to dodge somehow.

"At least your number?"

"No." the guy spat walking away again.

Yeonjun's expression changed, brows furrowed nose crunched and forehead wrinkles showing. The next thing the raven head knew he was on the floor tackled being searched for his phone.

"Pfft, why is it not locked, idiot." Yeonjun smirked calling his number still holding the boy down.

"Steve? Is that your name? You don't look blocky to me." He joked about Minecraft and snickered after reading one of the many unread text notifications which mentioned the name "Steve".

The boy was getting annoyed, no one ever dared to touch him and this asshat thought he was something. With one move the tables turned and it was now Yeonjun being held down.

"Are we about to kiss right now?" Yeonjun flirted.

The boy scoffed in disbelief getting up dusting himself, looking inside his coat. The other getting up again approaching the male but stopping when a gun was placed on his forehead. Steve had a blank face as if he'd done this millions of times before. Tension was high.

"Do it." He heard the other break the silence in a more serious tone. He was taken aback still maintaining his poker face though. He looked at the boy down and up before taking the bullets out of his gun scattering them on the street asphalt.

"Pick them up." Steve ordered.

Yeonjun confused obeys picking them up one by one while Steve hovered around him looking at his ass from every angle.

Yeonjun oblivious finishes picking all of them then hurries to the boy hiding them behind his back.

"Boyfriend?"

"Yea, whatever."

Excited the boy remembers he hasn't introduced himself, "I'm Yeon-"

"I know who you are."

"Oh, then what's your Korean name?"

"Soobin."

"Soobin?"

"Choi Soobin." he rolls his eyes.

"Well since you're my boyfriend now I don't care if there's someone else tell them to fuck of-" The chestnut head gets interrupted by the sound of sirens, he looks back, lights blinding his vision quickly looking back at the love of his life.

"He dipped." Yeonjun quickly did the same.

Picking up his groceries and running away he giggles.

--------
Zuzu & Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.