Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation

Beomgyu was back

Beomgyu was back.

He was back at Taehyun's mansion and they kissed in front of the whole university, what did this mean for them?

They entered the mansion, Beomgyu followed behind Taehyun inside taking a seat on the soft white leather couch, he missed.

"Soo..nothing's changed.." Beomgyu tried to start a conversation.

"You were gone for two weeks."

"Right.." He failed, quite obviously. It's so hard for him to start a conversation with Taehyun, can anyone have a stable conversation with Taehyun?

"Are you gonna wash the dishes?"

"Of course, I was waiting for it." The brunet rolled his eyes.

"Good."

'Did he even get the sarcasm..?' Beomgyu thought looking at the latter who was standing few inches away with his arms crossed.

Well looks like he has to clean dishes now, just wonderful.

The brunet got up from the comfy couch, already missing it. He walked his way into the kitchen.

Midst cleaning up he heard voices coming from the living room, being the nosy mutt he is, he walked out to take a look wiping his hands in the progress.

"Don't be late-" The boy heard a voice he didn't take long to recognise.

"Beomgyu?!" Yeonjun ran to the younger holding him wiping away invisible tears, "You're finally back this place is so suffocating without you!" The two turn to the third presence staring them down.

"Beomgyu you're coming to my birthday party right?" The chestnut teases his cousin.

"N-"

"Okay." The brunet joins in.

"Great! Bring friends over if you have any, mine are busy these days."

"I do have one actually-"

"Don't you have dishes to wash?" The third interrupts rolling his eyes.

"But he just-"

"It's okay I'm not going anywhere, I keep forgetting how good the connection here is." The boy helps himself to the couch turning on the tv.

With that leaving Beomgyu no escape from the brimmed sink. He marched his way believing he could catch Yeonjun later, not feeling the steps mimicking his.

"Do you need anything...?" The brunet asked noticing Taehyun standing behind him with his arms folded as he leaned back on the kitchen counter.

"You."

"Huh!?" Beomgyu turned around looking at the other who glared back nonchalantly.

'Did I hear it right?' The brunet questioned himself looking at the latter who stayed unfazed.

He let out a trembled chuckle going back to washing the dishes, assuming he heard it wrong.

Soon later he was done, wiping his hands he noticed the grey haired had left guessing he was watching TV with his cousin which was right.

He took the chance to unpack his stuff to his previous room, passing by the cousins who noticed him.

"Beomgyu!" Yeonjun called out.

"Yeah?" The brunet turned around and answered.

"Dress up fancy okay?"

Beomgyu was left confused for few seconds then realized he was talking about the party, nodding with a hum and continued to go his way.

Yeonjun watched him walk up the stairs then disappear, he turned to look at his cousin.

"What are you trying to do?"

"What do you mean?" Taehyun answered not drifting his eyes away from the screen.

"You know what I mean. Why did you kiss him in front of everyone?"

The mafia leader continued to bore his eyes into the screen, ignoring the other.

The chestnut deviously raised a cheek, "Are you trying to get into his pants?"

"No." The latter replied almost immediately, looking back at his cousin.

"Then why?"

-------
Wand & Zuzu

offline exams suck ass.

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.