Chapter Five: Don't Care

"Just like his wife when she was beautiful"He shouted out

He shouted out.

I'm all yours
Babooshka, babooshka, babooshka ja, ja
All yours
Babooshka, babooshka, babooshka ja, ja
All yours."

He sang along with the song blasting, dancing around alone in his room.

Is this how living felt? The alcohol and drug in his body made him feel like he was in mid-air, he liked this feeling.

Beomgyu spent the entire weekend in his room, either watching YouTube or blasting music and dancing around. Completely wasted he slumped down on his bed, the music dying down his eyes getting tired, he passed out.

+×+

Monday, 9:30am.

Beomgyu laid on his bed, not moving a single muscle since last night, his consciousness returning. His eyes fluttered open the sunlight hitting his eyes, he stared at nothing.

Hangover, he was having his first and definitely worst hangover.

He searched for his phone by moving his hand around not wanting to get up, he switched it on looking at the only notifications he had. '(15)...i bet you're still sleeping ㅜㅜ' reading the text he looked at the time, immediately jolting up ignoring his headache which was practically killing him.

Not bothering to take a shower or even change and his fix hair, he grabbed his bag and laptop not forgetting to stuff the packet of drugs he was supposed to deliver in his pocket, running out of the house buying a bottle of lemon juice on the way to help his hangover.

He had skipped the first class, when he arrived students were exiting their classrooms walking around in the hallway.

The worst time to be late.

Walking in the halls, receiving many stares and hearing whispers around, probably about how big of a mess he looked.

Red puffy eyes, messy hair, crusty lips, wrinkled shirt and a faint smell of booze that reeked from his body. It was quite obvious that the boy had a hangover.

These stares made him uncomfortable, he wanted to feel comfortable. Walking into the bathroom he took out the marijuana rolls from his pocket, putting the roll in between his lips sighing in relief.

'Wait- where's the lighter?' checking his pockets getting nothing, he opened his bag looking for it, just when a boy walked in.

"Oh look what we have here." The strange boy had a sly smirk on his face,  Beomgyu looked up raising an eyebrow at him, noticing the designer clothes he was wearing.

"Is this what you want?" The boy asked taking a lighter throwing it to him.

Beomgyu caught it mumbling a thank you, trying to light it but before it could light up, the strange boy took the lighter away from him.

"Woah Woah, easy there little guy." The guy came closer to him, his back hitting against the wall.

"Let's make a deal, I give you this-" He waved the lighter in his hand "-and you give him that." He pointed at the marijuana that was placed between his lips.

But before Beomgyu could respond, the silence was broken by a ringtone, the guy looked at his phone excusing himself before leaving the bathroom to answer the call.

Beomgyu let out a groan in frustration, he needed that lighter. Just when he was about to remove the roll which was in between his lips, the door clicked open, he looked up expecting to be greeted by the lighter guy but it was a guy with grey hair.

A certain ash grey male.

"What are you doing?" Beomgyu immediately took out the roll from his lips hiding it in his palm.

"Nothing." He replied bluntly.

"Beomgyu." "What?"

"What is that?" "Nothing."

"I said what is that." Taehyun said strictly, walking closer to the boy grabbing his hand trying to open his palm but Beomgyu was strong, he clenched his palm tighter, nails pricking at his skin.

But Taehyun was stronger, he managed to open his palm without hurting him, taking the marijuana roll from his hand.

"Where did you find this?" He asked, his mind drifted off to that night when the boy told him that he does bidding for some dude.

Just then the lighter guy came back, looking at the commotion.

"YO LITTLE BRO!" the lighter guy said putting his arm on Taehyun's shoulder.

"Shut up." Taehyun shrugged his arm off his shoulder before continuing his talk with Beomgyu.

"Stop before you get addicted." Taehyun glared into the eyes of the boy in front of him, Beomgyu clicked his tongue glaring back into the big brown orbs, getting annoyed.

Just when he was feeling better and alive someone had to come and knock down all his pins, this made him mad.

"That's none of your business. Why do YOU care?" Beomgyu replied hitting Taehyun's chest with his index finger emphasizing the 'you'.

Wait-

Why does Taehyun care?

Why does he care?

Is this caring?

Taehyun's mind getting fogged by that one question, he knew answers to every question thrown at him but he wasn't able to answer this one.

"Fine. Be on your own." With that the ash grey male left the bathroom, slamming the door shut on the way.

"Don't let his words get to you, that's a typical Taehyun." The lighter guy said once he saw everything unfold in front of his eyes.

But what confused him was that why was his 'little bro' suddenly starting to care, this was weird. He shrugged it off staring at the marijuana roll packet Beomgyu was holding in his other hand.

"So little guy, is our deal still on?" The guy spoke taking the packet from Beomgyu's hand stuffing it in his pocket.

The brunette looked at the guy blankly, 'Did this dude just steal his drug in front of him?'.

Beomgyu looked at the guy one last time before shaking his head, sighing his way out of the bathroom.

"What?" The guy asked acting oblivious, seeing the brunette leave the bathroom.

------
Zuzu

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.