Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat

Two days left for the music festival

A week passed since the last encounter Beomgyu had with Taehyun, he's still afraid and continues to avoid him.

All events at Hybe university were set to be at the back of the building and this time it was the music festival. The sounds of students running around filled the whole venue.

Beomgyu walked his way there with a paper bag filled with chicken sandwiches in his left hand while carrying a cup holder with two drinks in his right he bought from the nearest café.

Smiling at the students he knew passing by who kindly smiled back as well, things were going fine for him and he was quite satisfied about it.

Finally able to catch up with studies, finish his piled up assignments, able to get some time for himself to rest and play video games on his laptop.

He just hopes he doesn't jinx himself.

Walking towards his best friend who was reading over the lyrics of the song he was going to perform while warming up his vocals.

"Hey!!" Beomgyu hugged the blond making him smile hugging him back.

"Look what I got!" He said lifting up the food he was holding in front of Kai making him clap his hands.

"Oh my- yes thank god, I'm starving." Kai said sitting on the bench next to them, the brunet following.

They took bites of their sandwiches and occasionally taking sips of their drinks.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked with his mouth full chewing his food.

"I don't have class for another whole hour." Beomgyu replied with his mouth full while also taking small sips of his drink."

"Lucky."

They ate their food talking to each other catching up on things they weren't able to.

"Did you see Kim Kardashian's met gala outfit this yea-"

Beomgyu looked to his left in between of Kai's good gossip only to see the guy whose house he's been crashing at for two weeks now.

"Hey are you listening?"

"Beomgyu."

"Yeah?" Beomgyu looked over at Kai who was looking at him with his hands crossed.

"Were you listening?"

"Yeah, of course." He lied.

"What was I saying?"

"Uh..something about politics..?" Beomgyu stuttered out with a sheepish grin not knowing what to say.

"Ew no I was talking about Kim K, what were you gawping at?" Kai asked once again, the brunet shook his head looking one last time at the certain grey haired who was busy talking with someone.

This time Kai caught his gaze looking at the direction his friend was looking at.

"He's apparently a music major as well." Kai spoke finally getting Beomgyu's attention back at him.

"That's quite unexpected." Beomgyu responded before checking his phone to see the time.

"Well, I better run." The brunet spoke before taking his cup which still had little bit left, since he was a slow drinker who enjoyed drinking in small quantities.

"Oh by the way did you see Kim's met gala outfit?" He asked one last time before leaving.

"This bitch-" Kai mumbled before attempting to aim his empty cup.

"Jeez fine, I'm going." Beomgyu grumbled not understanding why Kai got so pissed.

The boy walked back into the university looking into his phone taking a last sip of his drink before disposing it off into a trash bin near by, accidentally bumping into someone on his way.

"Fucking cocksucker."

He heard someone mumble before they walked away, turning around he was met with the back of the dude he just bumped into.

"Your mom."

The guy halted turning around looking right into the brunet's eyes who looked back.

"What did you just say?" he asked walking towards Beomgyu.

"Your mom-"

Beomgyu received a strong punch on his face, his head tilted to the right from the impact.

"Weak." The guy spoke cracking his fingers, Beomgyu glared at the guy in front of him, he felt blood dripping down his nose, wiping it off with his finger not breaking the staring contest between them.

The guy watched as the other let out an airy chuckle, walking closer to him until they were few inches away from each other's faces when Beomgyu smiled pointing his index on the guy's chest pushing him slightly "I'm not a fucking cocksucker, call me that again and I'll make sure no one will have to see that 2 inch dick of yours, not even your mom." He spat as the blood flowed down his nose, turning around waving a bye to the male.

"Adios."

He walked away from the scene going to the restroom to stop his nosebleed, the blood dripped stopping on his lips.

Staring at himself in the mirror as he wiped his nose with a tissue stuffing some of it in his right nostril where the blood flowed.

The brunet let out a sigh running his fingers through his long hair brushing it out, letting his fingers run on his chin where a blood clot rested a week ago now cured but the faint scar stayed.

He jinxed himself.

He was glad with how calm things were going, he thought everyone would've forgotten about the rumours but guess he was wrong.

Beomgyu being the only one who got slandered since he was in the "middle" of something that never even existed, he hated this corrupted world.

--------
Zuzu & Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.