Chapter Thirteen: Project

Putting out his cigarette on a spot of water in the sink and throwing it away, looks in the mirror admiring himself

"You're one fine piece of cake Choi Yeonjun, no who am I kidding I AM the cake." Yeonjun laughs and poses 10 different poses in one second.

Until the restroom door opens, looking past the person walking in he spots a tall raven head walk past outside, eyes widening, heart skipping a beat, he runs to meet his love.

"STEVE CHOI!" the shorter yells locking arms with the other making him stumble.

"WHY DO YOU LEAVE ME ON READ-"

"Oh where'd you get that hat." he gets distracted.

He grabs the hat searching for a brand name but the next second his hands empty and the owner is walking away.

Snapping back to reality he jogs back to Steve.

"Why don't you talk to me?"

"Why are you so mysterious?"

"When are we going on a date?"

"How about tomorrow are you fre- no free your schedule for me. I was thinking maybe this new restaurant in-" Yeonjun circles the boy bombarding him with questions and chatter while he was walking which he didn't care for.

"So what do you think of my nails-"

"Look at the whore fucking around." the atmosphere drops making Yeonjun freeze while Soobin's still walking.

"He's not even interested, fucking pathetic." Yeonjun hears the familiar voices.

"Yah Yeonjun, why don't you leave him alone. You just look desperate and sad."

"He is." they approach laughing and chattering.

"I like your nails." one of them laughs sarcastically holding Yeonjun's hands roughly tracing his fingers on his knuckles making the boy uncomfortable, looking away he took a step back taking his hand away from the guy's hold.

The harassment continued, cat calling him for his attire, throwing around homophobic remarks until they mentioned his parents.

"No wonder you were disowned, you're worthless." One of them spoke pushing Yeonjun slightly the group laughing at his face.

Yeonjun pushes the guy who touched him walking away fast wanting to be left alone his eyes glistening and face red, wishing he could just beat those guys till they were left with broken bones.

Soobin raising an eyebrow after witnessing the whole scene shrugs it off and leaves.

"Cute."

+×+

Yeonjun walked into his class going towards his workplace arranging his supplies which were scattered around making space for the new project they'll be assigned today.

Soon after the professor entered the class catching everyone's attention letting out a 'Good morning'.

"Good morning everyone, today I'll be assigning you all your mid-year project, don't take this as your other projects."

"This is a group project between the model students and fashion design students, you all have to choose a partner, make your own original designs and present it by the end of this month."

"Any questions?" The professor asked looking around for students with any doubts, one student raising his hand.

"Are the model students hot?"

"Yes."

The class cheered as the model students started walking in now standing in the front, not a second later designers started rushing towards their models picking and choosing.

Yeonjun in his place notices a tall raven head on his phone, his tall raven head.

Rushing towards him pushing and stepping on people.

"Mine." he hisses at three girls he knows shooing them while holding the boy and taking him away.

"You didn't tell me you were a model student!"

"I didn't tell you anything." the boy replies after awhile not taking his eyes off his phone making the other roll his eyes.

"Well now that all of you have your partners, work starts today." the teacher announces while walking out all students shouting different replies.

Yeonjun not planning to waste time got his measuring tape starting with Soobin's back and shoulders writing the measurements down, making the boy glimpse out of his phone amused.

Already half of the class emptied behind the professor, everyone was going out to slack and take things easy but not for Yeonjun.

The older absorbed in his work takes the younger's arm measuring its length and width, quickly writing it down, then his chest and waist.

While the boy was getting measured he noticed the other's pouting habit while glimpsing back and forth, "duck".

"Not now." he almost spits coldly while writing down.

Steve was offended, but impressed.

Yeonjun came back to measure his legs squatting in front of him. He smirks taking a picture making sure the phone isn't silent, the other looks up responding to the noise to only get flashed again.

Yeonjun quickly standing up and breaking out of his focus gasping while Soobin was still smiling down at his phone before it's snatched away faster than he could react.

Scrunching his face the duck quickly does something Soobin couldn't identify until he was given his phone back with a kiss on the cheek.

"To look back on when we're married." he taps his butt while skipping back to sit on his chair, drawing.

Soobin dumbfounded looks down on his phone, 'he sent them to himself-'.

Yeonjun started making a rough sketch starting with the figure paying alot of concentration on his work, Soobin looked up from his phone after hearing a hiss he saw the older getting annoyed at his work erasing his work and trying once more.

After a few times of trying he finally got an idea for his work, he smiled looking at the tall raven haired.

"ISN'T IT PRETTY?" Yeonjun exclaimed, Soobin looked up now staring at the sketch, it was indeed pretty but you never heard it from him.

"You'll look so hot in this please." Yeonjun let out staring back and forth from the picture and at Soobin.

"Okay let's wrap up!" The chestnut haired clapped, the taller letting out a sigh of relief.

"Come to my house tomorrow at 11am I'll text you the address." The older winked taking his bag and sketch skipping out the room.

-------
Zuzu & Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.