Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity

"Beer

"Beer."

"Mix?"

"None."

Beomgyu hummed pouring the drink in a second, he has improved alot in the past few weeks of coming to work.

Sliding the drink in front but stopped in his tracks when he felt someone's finger on his.

'Another pervert.' He rolled his eyes in the back of his mind before looking up to see two pair of eyes staring back right at his with a smirk on his face.

His eyes widened. 'Oh god, he's back.'

A certain redhead was back and it was never a good news unless he gave him money.

"Thank you." He smiled, it was evil.

The male turned to walk away but stopped when he heard a call.

"Excuse me." Beomgyu called out nervously

After quite sometime the brunet has got the courage to speak up and ask this certain male why was he everywhere he went. The night at the bar a month ago, when he woke up with hickies. The music event, a haunting memory. Every weekend at this exact bar.

Beomgyu wasn't dumb nor forgetful, yet he wasn't sure.

The red head waited for the latter, his eyes landing on his perplexed body language.

"Are you-"

"Oh but being strangers was so fun~" He began humming walking towards the other, his grin growing by step until he stood close to the latter, playing a flashback for him you could say.

The confirmation kicked the brunet's reflexes causing him to lift his arm knocking the glass he just served. Shattering didn't go unnoticed by some of the customers and employees.

The redhead didn't react maintaining his snake look.

The two males stood there, each presence more eye grabbing than the other, but soon the alerted customers went back to their happy hours.

"Hey!-"

"Shut up." Jae silenced another employee, "They obviously have something going don't interrupt."

"You."

"Me?" The snake plays off the boy's words.

"You're disgusting!" Beomgyu points at him.

"But what'd I-"

"What business do you have with Kai anyway, why do you come here don't come back again. Do you even understand the things you do to people. You're just a rich narcissistic harasser who thinks you can get away with being godawful? Fuck off take your disgusting money you probably leached off your daddy- Actually no I'm not gi-"

"What's that?" The man steps closer to the angry brunet taking awhile to pick something out of his hair behind his ear leaving him fazed and blinking.

"What is wrong with you?" Gripping the arm the brunet spits tightening by the seconds, staring into the other's eyes.

"I'll fucking kill you." Beomgyu has never been so enraged, just what kind of business does this psychopath have with his sweet Kai and why does he keep stalking him?

The redhead looks across the bar and back, smiling with teeth about to open his mouth.

"Beomgyu!" A voice reaches, Jae comes up breaking the two men pulling her junior, pushing him down to an apologetic bow.

"We're sorry for the inconvenience sir we'll get you another dri-"

"No. I'm very content today I'll go now." Shooting a smile towards the brunet.

"What's with with you people almost started recording."

+×+

Taehyun enters his car, his feelings unfamiliar. Looking outside his window spotting the shade of red he despises oh so deeply. His car roaring and accelerating, "Motherfucker."

The grey hair had earlier today called his beloved cousin, Yeonjun. After noticing Beomgyu had been going out almost every evening.

He knew it had something to do with his cousin, calling him up he found out that the brunet was working at a gay bar but of course, he had to listen to all the teasing Yeonjun threw at him.

He didn't know why or what he was going to do once reaching the bar but something was telling him to and that something was so wrong.

Driving his way back to the mansion over the speed limit, he was pissed but what confused him more was why was he pissed.

"That bitch can't stay in line." He murmured spitting all his anger on the wicked red hair.

+×+

Beomgyu was on his way to university which he didn't hate that much since all he ever did in class was draw and paint, his drug but what he did hate was socializing with other people.

Yes, he was not the richest compared to them or beautiful but he knew he was better. He was a better human than most of them and he liked that.

Yes, he knows he's disgusting or ugly or worthless but still he's better than them. He's not wrecking someone's life by throwing names or spreading rumours.

He sat down in front of one the easels adjusting the canvas to his liking, arranging his tools waiting for others to come in so the class could start.

Brushing few shades of brown and white the brunet looked in front of him before focusing back on his canvas. He watched the shirtless model stand in front of him as he painted him beautifully on his canvas. He loved this. He loved figure painting. It made him focus on all the flaws and bumps on one's body yet they were all so beautiful, it made him feel better about himself.

After an hour or so everyone was done with their painting, excused to go for lunch bowing to the model and teacher before exiting the room, He walked his way to the garden where him and Kai always sat for lunch.

Taking seat below the big tree, they munched on their food while talking about random things which made both of them happy. The conversation was interrupted when Kai's phone started ringing.

Beomgyu glanced at the phone reading the same name he read on one of the nights he stayed at Kai's, but the latter immediately picked up his phone and excused himself.

The brunet watched him walk away munching at his lunch.

+×+

"Fine, I'll do it."

------
Wand & Zuzu

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.