Chapter Nine: Chatter

The sunlight seeped through the curtains, hitting the brunette's face, he scrunched his nose covering his face with the comfortable duvet

After a few times of tossing and turning the boy realized he wasn't able to fall back asleep anymore, he let out a groan getting up from bed.

"Darn you, stupid sun." Beomgyu ran his fingers through his hair, eyes still closed.

The boy was really tried 'cause of all the shit he went through, he didn't want to go to college today, he was aware of the number of classes he was missing but since his GPA was pretty good, he wasn't worrying.

He got up from bed, wearing the soft blue slippers, he walked out of the room going downstairs to greet Taehyun.

He walked down the slippery stairs slowly almost like a sloth, still not quite awake.

"He should buy a carpet." Beomgyu mumbled.

He went into the living room but there were no signs of the boy, he frowned before walking into the kitchen to see Taehyun eating his breakfast which looked like a bowl of cereal, all ready to go to college.

"Morning." Beomgyu spoke with a pout, the younger humming in return.

The brunette quickly grabbed a bowl, adding milk and then cereal while the ash head stared at him weirdly.

"What? It doesn't become soggy." Beomgyu reasoned out noticing Taehyun's look towards him.
Both the males ate in silence until the younger decided to speak up, "Aren't you gonna get ready?"

"Nauurr.. I'm tried." The brunette slurred slumping down on the table closing his eyes but opening them again to finish his breakfast.

"Fine then I'll give you a quick house tour before I leave, so you can start your work." Beomgyu let out an annoyed groan.

"But I wanna rest." He whined.

"Follow the rules or die."

Beomgyu immediately nodded realizing the boy was serious when he said die.

Both the males finished the meal, the younger started with the library and then the office which was downstairs since the boy already knew the living room and kitchen.

"You're not supposed to open any of these drawers or cabinets." Taehyun spoke as they left the office, Beomgyu following behind like a lost puppy, nodded to everything the boy said.

Now going upstairs, showing him all the unoccupied rooms, "Why do I have to clean the empty rooms? They look spotless." Beomgyu complained Taehyun glared at him to shut up but the brunette rolled his eyes behind the boy's back.

"This is my room." Taehyun spoke pointing at the black door then walking ahead to the room with the brown door, Beomgyu looked around the house noticing how all the doors were black except this one.