Chapter Eight: Liberate

Taehyun felt a sudden weight on his side, losing his balance he fell on the floor with the brunette over him

Taehyun felt a sudden weight on his side, losing his balance he fell on the floor with the brunette over him. He almost couldn't recognize him, he looked terrible and smelled even worse.

Taehyun was disgusted.

The crowd around them immediately taking videos and pictures of the incident.

"DON'T MOVE-" Everyone heard a voice looking up and spotting a certain blonde running towards him.

Taehyun ignoring his words tried to push the brunette away from him but non-other than Hueningkai approached them, helping up Beomgyu picking him in a somewhat bridal manner.

"Are you deaf? Asshole." Kai eyed the ash head before running off pushing away the crowd.

Taehyun blank-faced rolls his eyes and gets up dusting himself continuing with his day walking to his next lecture while the crowd left the scene soon after.

+×+

Walking down the empty hallway it was finally the end of the day for Taehyun, not that it was any different from any other day excluding the incident earlier he thought.

At once he halts to a stop seeing a familiar tall boy walk out of the supposed infirmary looking back to mouth something then running off.

Taehyun then snaps back and continues walking uninterested he doesn't have any ideas of investigating until he hears the mention of his name.

He then steps back looking into the room seeing the zombie that dared to touch him earlier lying sleeping on a recovery bed.

"....."

Taehyun walks into the room, stepping closer to trying to listen to what the boy has to say before being grabbed by the shoulder.

"What do you think you're doing?" Taehyun turns around swiftly to be met with the tall boy holding a water bottle.

"I heard my name." Taehyun picks the boy's hand and throws it away.

"So you hear it to- I mean it's nothing." the blonde replies suspiciously.

Silence.

"Escape..." they both catch clearly, the pair panning towards the sleeping boy getting curious about what he's saying and stepping closer to the bed.

"Tae...escape.."

"Esc-"

The youngest among them freaked out splashing water from the bottle in his hand on the sleeping boy who immediately woke up as if he just drowned, scanning his surroundings he sees the one he's been begging to get to and instincts kick in.

"What the fuck let me go." Taehyun's pushing Beomgyu's head.

"PLEASE DON'T LET ME GO BACK TAKE ME WITH YOU."