Chapter Twenty: Sleepover

Hyuka >,<

Hyuka >,<

Gyu >3<

sleepover?

Hyuka >,<
sure but why so sudden?

Gyu >3<
idk just felt like it

-

It didn't take Beomgyu much time to reach his friend's house, waiting outside after ringing the doorbell, his eyes wandered around looking at the doormat he was standing on, it was a pretty brown molang doormat.

"oh fuck, did I ruin it?" He moved his foot away which was on the molang's face, he now frowned looking at the molang who had a footprint on it's face.

He heard the door click open looking up immediately, the door opened with a small gap to check who it was before completely opening the door.

"I accidentally butchered your molang." Beomgyu embarrassingly rubbed the back of his neck, making Kai tilt his head in confusion before looking down at the doormat, he gasped.

"How dare! I'm contemplating whether to take you in or not right now." Kai grumbled and rolled his eyes watching Beomgyu invite himself in nevertheless.

"OPPA WHERE ARE MY HEADPHONES!?" Beomgyu heard someone yell followed by loud footsteps coming from the stairs, soon after stood a young girl with long brown hair, an annoyed frown on her face.

"How the fuck would I know?" The blonde male spoke closing the door before facing the young girl.

"I don't know you always steal my things." The girl spoke folding her hands.

"Pretty sure it's the other way." Kai rolled his eyes averting his gaze towards his friends who was looking around not caring about what's going on.

"Oh, Beomgyu oppa!" The girl spoke finally noticing it wasn't just her and her brother in the house.

"Hello, Bahiyyih." Beomgyu waved at her flashing his sweetheart smile making the young girl blush.

"Ugh stop whoring over him." Kai grimaced grabbing the brunette's arm pulling him towards the stairs to his room.

"I'm not!" Bahiyyih grumbled puffing her cheeks.

+×+

"Ignore her." Kai spoke as they entered his room, Beomgyu laughed throwing his bag in a corner before laying on the bed like a starfish