Chapter Fourteen: Drunken

Beomgyu waved goodbye to his best friend walking out of the university not wanting to go back to the mansion with Taehyun, he watched the ash grey's fancy car drive away while he walked not noticing how the younger had waited for him for exactly 3...

Beomgyu waved goodbye to his best friend walking out of the university not wanting to go back to the mansion with Taehyun, he watched the ash grey's fancy car drive away while he walked not noticing how the younger had waited for him for exactly 30 seconds.

The brunet sighed walking into nowhere, not many people on the streets, looking at the empty blue sky no clouds to be seen, it was dull.

Dull.

He hated that word.

He hated how it described him so perfectly.

His life? dull.

His stupid facade? dull.

He can't even manage to form a proper smile anymore, his eyes have never smiled nor his heart.

He wondered looking around, noticing a park not too far away. Walking into the park he took a seat on the swing, swinging tardily staring at his shoes judging how dirty they were looking, when he saw a pair of shoes two times tinier than his in front of them.

He looked up to meet the eyes of a small girl, a sad small girl.

"Oppa can you tell those guys to stop making fun of me." The small girl frowned pointing at the group of kindergarten boys, Beomgyu looked towards where she was pointing pushing his eyebrows together, confused.

"They keep picking on my hair." Beomgyu chuckled looking at her cute pigtails which were clipped on with cute pink hearts, he looked back at the group of small boys who were standing together scared not expecting the girl to actually complain to anyone.

Beomgyu motioned the boys to come towards him who slowly walked making their way to him, it made the brunet let out a chuckle.

"Aww, you all are so cute." Beomgyu ruffled the hair of the boy in front of him, "Don't go around making fun of people okay?" Beomgyu told them in the sweetest tone he could talk in not wanting to scare the boys who nodded in return.

"Now go play all together." Beomgyu smiled at the kids who ran away towards the sandpit, now all playing together.

Kids are so innocent.

Kids are so pure.

Kids are so... dumb.

What was he like a kid?

Innocent?

Pure?

Dumb?

All he remembers is sadness, fear, and mostly anger.

He couldn't stay in the park anymore, he felt suffocated by the laughter and smiles of the families, it made him choke up.

Once again Beomgyu found himself wandering on the streets looking around turning his head to his right he noticed a man stumbling as he walked almost like he was extremely wasted, squinting his eyes to get a better look, the man few feet away from him looked up making eye contact with the brunet. His once squinted eyes had now widened.