Chapter Nineteen: Gutted

Thumbing on the stairs grew louder by every step, pushing the door open widely walking into the bathroom with an annoyed expression on his face he let out "Can you stop weeping at fucking 3am!?"

Leaning against the door frame looking at the fragile boy, hugging his knees in a bathtub filled with soap water and two candles lit up next to him, what was he trying to do? be aesthetic?

"CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME SOME PRIVACY FOR ONCE!?"

Taehyun let out an airy chuckle "Ironic coming from you." He walked towards the bathtub crouching down at the same level as the male in front of him.

The brunet looked to his side facing no other than the infamous Kang Taehyun, who stared right back into his eyes.
Beomgyu's big red teary eyes which made him gulp earlier, once again made him feel weird, oh god his mind was indeed fucked up.

Raising the brunet's face higher with his index, glaring into his eyes pulling him closer enough to feel each other's breath.

"Raise your voice at me once again and I'll make sure it'll be your last day here." Taehyun blew on Beomgyu's face making his eyes flutter, tears drying up gradually, he gulped nodding back almost immediately.

Taehyun's eyes lowered down looking at the brunet's tanned bony collarbones which were visible above water level, water droplets dripping down from them into the bathtub, he looked up at his wet long hair, few strands falling on his face, oh lord.

"hey.." he slurred in almost whispers, Beomgyu looked into his eyes, those teary eyes, they were making him insane.

Leaning forward his lips hovering on Beomgyu's lips slightly brushing against each other's, moving away to see his reaction.

His eyes were closed, anticipating.

Leaning forward once again, their lips finally touching fitting into each others, not moving but pulling away with a small sound coming from their lips separating, Taehyun moved away removing his finger from Beomgyu's chin who tried to lean back in into another kiss before being pushed back with a hand on his collarbone.

"Woah there calm down." The ash head spoke before getting up and walking away.

+×+

It was the next day, Beomgyu washing the dishes while occasionally stealing glances at the male whose back faced him yelling on the phone, obviously not in a good mood but is he ever in one?

"What do you mean you couldn't?" his voice on the edge of getting louder.

"YOU HAD ONE JOB!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?"

"Count your days."

Taehyun slammed the phone on the table in front of him, running his fingers through his hair in frustration, looking to his right feeling a continuous gaze on him, raising his eyebrows at the male washing dishes in the kitchen who shook his head almost immediately giving his attention to the dishes.

There was a sickening silence for a while making the brunet anxious as every minute passed, he didn't know why nor did he like it.

The gloves he wore getting slippery, the white fine polished plate slipping from his hands falling on the floor with a shatter eating up the killer silence.

"Are you dumb?" The ash head approaches.

"What? It's just a plate." The other rolls his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me and pick it up."

"What do you see me doing? Just leave already." Beomgyu starts raising his voice.

"Don't raise your voice I said." Taehyun looks at Beomgyu getting the broom.

"Well sorry your majesty but your creaky voice starts getting unbearable when it's echoing throughout the whole house just because you're on your period." He says in an audacious tone walking over with the broom.

"Well sorry you begged to live here maybe if you could handle your own sh-"

"JUST SHUT UP." The broom is slapped on the marble floor.

Taehyun steps closer to the brunet.

"Listen I'm not holding you captive here if you're gonna keep raising your voice just get the fuck out." He grimaced with venom, brows rested.

A moment of bitter and poisonous atmosphere passed before the brunet cracked it.

"Fine."

He throws the gloves away speed walking up the stairs slamming his room's door open and packing everything he owns not forgetting the expensive candle from the bathroom, rushing downstairs finding Taehyun at the front door, arms crossed.

"Fuck you." He closes the door behind him holding his head high like he has somewhere to go.

Beomgyu was done with this daily routine, it was time he stood up for himself.

After reaching a park he stops reaching down his pocket to take something out.

-

Hyuka >,<

Gyu >3<
sleepover?

-------
Wand & Zuzu

OKAY SO HI

It's the authors here, Zuzu and Wand~

Since many of you comment on our book and frequently tell us that you're enjoying it WE'RE HERE WITH A Q&A

Feel free to ask us questions whether it's about the book or us B)

Questions about the book:-

Questions about the authors:-

Your questions will be answered in the next chapter thank you all for reading and voting <3

(we read all your comments as well ><)

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.