Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival

"But you gotta smile for it

"But you gotta smile for it."

Beomgyu having nothing to lose smiled showing off his dimples, the other cooed while patting his fluffy head.

"Since you're my favourite, meet me at the gate at 5." He bids goodbye after receiving a dumbfounded nod from the brunet, soon after walking away to his class as well.

+×+

Waving away to Kai who's cycling away into yander, Beomgyu took out his phone which read 4:57 pm then turned around to look for a certain 6'0 until he felt a weight on his shoulder attaining his attention to catch Yeonjun smiling at him. "I like people being on time, let's go."

Beomgyu clueless, followed behind immediately letting out a gasp noticing the ride that stood in front, it was a black matte Mercedes gleaming brighter than his future.

"Is that your car!?"

"Of course." The chestnut-haired male smirked side-eyeing a certain tall male who leaned on the car with hisarms folded and eyes rolling.

"C'mon boyfriend!" Yeonjun waved making the tall male walk towards the driver's seat.

"That's my tall fine boyfriend, Steve." The older giggled. "He doesn't appreciate Minecraft jokes though." he continued this time whispering making the brunet suppress laughter.

"More like slave" the raven head scorned opening the door and getting in making Beomgyu's gaze turn to Yeonjun.

The oldest gasps in denial, "You asked yourself!"

Flashback

The day after Soobin found out the infamous Kang Taehyun of Altieri, the youngest leader to be, that went solo, was related to Choi Yeonjun, he had been dying to meet him.

"Can I please meet him?~" Soobin spoke joining his hands as he followed behind Yeonjun in the empty halls of their university.

"Why?" Yeonjun turned around to face the taller.

"Just please I'll do anything~" Soobin tried to bribe the older by pouting and showing off his crescent-shaped eyes, Yeonjun slightly blushed but covered it up with a cough before it could be noticed.

"Anything?" Yeonjun ensured, the latter nodded his head like a hungry puppy.

"Fine. you can meet him after our presentation on Monday." Yeonjun declared making Soobin clap his hands smiling.

"But." The claps and the smile died down.

"You'll have to do what I say till then or deal's off." The sassy chestnut-haired male puffed his cheeks while the other sighed and nodded.