Chapter One: The Encounter

As the sun sets the bad guys come out to play

Taehyun wasn't remotely a bad guy, he just did good things the bad way.

Almost everyday when he'd come back from the University, he would sabotage another mission he's heard about, he was simply just bored, he needed to do something while he made a perfect plan to attack Gervasi.

What is it this time? A deadly drug filled truck? A planned massacre? Oh, it's another human trafficking job.

Just what he needed today, after getting to the said location, he finds the victims in cages with some dumb men guarding them who didn't even notice Taehyun there.

Some mocking the victims and telling them all the horrible things they'll do to them, Taehyun was fed up and started shooting them down one by one, nothing new to him.

Finally finishing them off to start looking for the keys to open the rusty cages, people thanking him and crying while going out, also nothing new to him except one male, a single male he couldn't help but notice.

He sat in the cage, so calmly unlike the rest crying and freaking out, this unfamiliar lad just watched everything happen no fear being spotted.

Watching the last of them leave, or so he thought. He starts walking back to his car as well, hearing footsteps behind him but uninterested he doesn't give it much thought.

Finally after 10 minutes of being followed around he snaps and turns around "Why are you following me, scram" he says annoyed. Looking at the person infront of him, it's a boy, the same boy he noticed calmly sitting in one of the cages.

He looks neat but that's not the point, "Taeyeon? Is that your name? Well we go to the same university so like um-" says the unfamiliar lad hesitantly before getting cut off.

"Firstly, it's Taehyun not Taeyeon whoever the fuck that is and secondly, I don't care if we go to the same uni, what do you want?"

"Well um-" The unfamiliar lad get cuts off abundantly once again.

"What do you want." Taehyun says firmly.

"It's too late, I can't go to my house at this hour."

"So? What do I do?" Taehyun was now getting annoyed of this guy standing in front of him.

"Oh god how dense are you? Take me to your place duh." The lad rolled his eyes making Taehyun scoff.

"Excuse me!? Who the fuck are you?" Taehyun was taken back.

"You don't know me?" The lad asked making Taehyun shake his head.

"Wow um okay- Hi, Choi Beomgyu we go to the same university, I guessed you'd know me since I'm sorta..well..? known I guess." The said "Choi Beomgyu" says throwing a bright smile at the ash grey male.