Chapter Fifteen: Concealed

It was a peaceful morning the brunet devouring his breakfast, scrolling on his phone watching tiktoks small giggles leaving his lips now and then, while taking spoonfuls of his chocolate cereal he found in the kitchen

Not acknowledging the presence of another male walking into the same room as him until he heard sounds of utensils clacking looking up from his phone he saw Taehyun standing in front of him glaring down at him.

Beomgyu raised his right eyebrow questioning the younger who was now looking at his neck and then at his face back and forth, making the brunet tilt his head in confusion.

Soon after the younger threw something at him making him hiss slightly, looking down on his lap was a spoon which was thrown by the lad who's still glaring hm down.

"Ow." Beomgyu let out picking up the spoon which was surprisingly very cold, it was a frozen spoon.

Before the brunet could question him Taehyun had already walked away leaving him clueless with a frozen spoon.

"What's he up to now?" Beomgyu murmured to himself before looking towards the stairs watching Taehyun walk down coming towards him.

"Ow- what the fuck?"

Taehyun once again threw something at him but this time it was, a concealer?

The brunet looked up to see the younger once again glaring at him but not into his eyes more but at his neck and that's when it clicked.

Taehyun was irked by his hickeys.

A sly smile spread on his face lifting his head revealing the hickeys on his neck a bit more.

"Guess I was spooned last night." Beomgyu smiled slyly staring at the frozen spoon then looking back at Taehyun, who glared at him in return.

"Fine." The older rolled his eyes walking to his bathroom to treat his hickeys with the frozen spoon and cover them with the concealer.

+×+

"Taehyun~"

Beomgyu called out the latter in a sing-song manner his voice echoing through the whole mansion, walking down the stairs but stopping in between looking at the ash grey who was sitting in the living room reading a book.

"Can I invite Hyuka over?" Beomgyu asked with little hope in him hoping the latter would allow but of course, he shook his head as a strict no flipping through the pages of a book he was reading.

"Why!? He's so nice." The boy whined walking down the stairs into the living room.

"I don't like him." The other spat.

"That doesn't make sense, who doesn't like Kai." Beomgyu scoffed standing in front of Taehyun now.

"Many." With that Taehyun got up placing the book on the coffee table in front of him walking towards his office but stopped in his tracks making Beomgyu tilt his head in anticipation.