Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl

"You didn't tell me you were out hooking up yesterday?"

Beomgyu's met with an ominous vibe after walking into the house questioning what he's done to be greeted this way.

"What?" He closes the door not paying attention to the other until a phone's shoved in his face.

The brunet's attention was swiftly stolen by the picture presented, a scene he recognises from the previous day. Him and the man he wants to forget. A shot that's very specific, accusation worthy.

"What do you mean! That's not what was happening at all who even sent this where's the full thing?!", trying to snatch the phone baffled Beomgyu fails and is flushed.

"So what was happening?" Taehyun locks his phone slipping it back into his pocket his eyes on the other pair of eyes.

"It's a long story but he's a horny shady asshole that's been following me around for a month, I couldn't take it anymore." The boy crosses his arms furiously.

"He keeps acting like he never saw me before and it can't be a coincidence! But whatever I don't even know his name a-"

"Kim Hyunwoo." The boy forces a dot to the sentence.

"What?"

"Kim Hyunwoo."

The name rang a huge bell for Beomgyu.

"Don't tell me you stalked him." He still teases anyway.

Taehyun takes away to the stairs letting out a breath as he climbs up the steps leaving a dumbfounded Beomgyu to collect his brain cells.

+×+

After the name "Kim Hyunwoo" ran laps through the brunet's mind as he did his chores he started to wonder what else Taehyun knew.

He attempted to dismiss it, even tried listening to music but the name was louder.

Jumping off his bed he almost ran to the mansion's owner gripping the doorknob of his office before knocking, curiosity was chasing him he couldn't wait for an answer.

"What else do you know?!" The door slams open to a displeased, barely composed Taehyun.

"What do you wanna know?!" The boy mimics looking back on his laptop.

The brunet was taken aback by the attitude, he was always sassy but not this childish.

"All of it." He steps closer to the desk, "Who is he? Do you hate him?"

"Who?"

"Kim Hyunwoo."

"A "horny shady asshole", and it'd surprise me if I liked anyone."