Chapter Three: Escape

"Don't leave

"Don't leave. Please."

Taehyun ignored Beomgyu removing the brunette's grasp from his arm only for the boy to pull him back by grabbing the hem of his suit.

"I can't go back home at this hour, I don't want to sleep here with rats." Beomgyu spoke terrified.

"That seems like a you problem." With that Taehyun once again removed the brunette's grasp from his suit walking away.

Taehyun finally sighed walking his way to his car but stopped when he heard a soft voice speak.

"I-I can't go back because I don't want him to beat me." Beomgyu breathed out as the cold breeze blew.

'Him?' Taehyun thought.

"He makes me do these, the drugs. It's him." Beomgyu said looking down at his bruised hands, ashamed.

"That day when we met, he made me deliver drugs again and then I was kidnapped by those human traffickers."

"I don't want to do his bidding, I want to escape."

"You're my escape."

'What?' Taehyun thought.

"Please. This once?" Beomgyu asked looking up from his hands staring at Taehyun's back.

Taehyun turned around, noticing Beomgyu was already staring at him, his eyes glistened under the moonlight, holding in tears.

Holy shit, Beomgyu just ranted out something he hasn't told anyone yet, not even his best friend, Hueningkai.

They shared an eye gaze which Taehyun broke immediately once realizing, clearing his throat, he motioned his head towards his car which was parked almost a meter away from him.

Taehyun pitied him.

"Really?" The brunette brightened, Taehyun nodded.

Beomgyu smiled stretching his hand out making grabby hands, Taehyun walked towards the weak boy to help him up.

He slung the brunette's arm around his shoulder grabbing his tiny waist, Beomgyu trying to balance himself but immediately tripping over Taehyun making him stumble back.

"Hold on" Taehyun let out annoyed, the older awkwardly giggled.

Taehyun helped the boy balance himself as he limped his way to the car still in a lot of pain.

Taehyun opened the car's back door, helping the boy lay down in the back seats then walking up to the front, sitting in the diver's seat driving away to his mansion.

+×+

Taehyun drove inside the gates of the mansion, parking the vehicle next to the big water fountain in front of the entrance.

He helped Beomgyu get out of the car walking up the few steps, unlocking the door with the finger scanner, pushing the door open, he grabbed Beomgyu's waist helping him sit on the couch.

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu from the back noticing few purple bruises on his arm and bloodstains on his shirt, annoyed he quickly gets his aid kit from his bathroom and gets back.

"Remove your shirt and turn around." Taehyun said standing in front of Beomgyu with the aid kit in his hand.

"W-What?" Beomgyu asked shyly freaking out.

"It's only a few bandages, it won't hurt."

Beomgyu awkwardly giggled, he obviously didn't think of something else-

The brunette slipped his shirt off, turning around so Taehyun could treat the wounds on his back.

The ash grey stared at his back, noticing few fresh wounds along with a few not so old purple bruises and faint marks.

Taehyun grabbed the antiseptic, pouring a bit of it on a cotton ball, patting it gently on the older's back while the poor boy hissed slightly.

Taehyun finished bandaging all of the fresh wounds, he couldn't do anything about the old ones other than letting them heal by themselves.

"Done." Taehyun spoke breaking a silence, Beomgyu took his shirt about to wear it again when Taehyun suddenly spoke.

"Stop."

Beomgyu looked at him confused, watching the boy walk up the stairs, going into a room which he remembers is his and coming out with a pair of trousers and a shirt.

"Here." He spoke giving the clothes to the brunette.

"These were the only ahem- bigger ones I had." Taehyun mumbled the last bit under his breath but Beomgyu caught it clearly, he giggled.

"You reek. Go shower in the guest room."

"But the bandages-"

"Waterproof." Taehyun said blankly walking away and up the stairs back to his room.

Beomgyu let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding, he quickly got up forgetting he's hurt which made him hiss in pain, he walked up the stairs carefully making sure he doesn't miss a step, walking into the guest room.

Beomgyu looked around the room, he missed it. It looked exactly like how it looked the last time he visited just a bit more cleaner.

Walking into the bathroom, he looked around, noticing the spotless white wall, a shower next to it was a bathtub, the sink which had few candles kept on either side.

The whole house smelled like vetiver, Taehyun radiating the same scent. He liked it.

The older twisted the bathtub faucet letting the bathtub fill up, he looked at himself in the big mirror, stripping out of his clothes staring at his faint wounds and the "waterproof" bandages, he scoffed at himself.

Once the bathtub was halfway filled, he let himself in, inhaling followed by exhaling to calm himself in the warm water.

He rubbed his arms with soap reaching towards his shoulders when his mind drifted off to whatever happened the whole day.

He was exhausted, today was the worst.

He destroyed the whole art room, once again got beaten up by those filthy people and his touch...

He touched him again, it hurt him.

Beomgyu roughly rubbed his shoulder where that man had touched, he wanted his disgusting hands off him.

Beomgyu cried choking on his cries rubbing his shoulder roughly with the loofah, the wound taehyun just closed opening up.

Throwing the loofah away, resentment controlling him, he tugged his hair, crying out letting himself sink into the bathtub, water overflowing while the blood from his bandage seeped through.

He didn't know for how long he was in the bloody soapy water, unable to catch his breath as the water filled his nostril.

Taking in a heavy breath coming out of the water, hyperventilating while coughing, trying to breathe in a normal manner.

He almost drowned.

Beomgyu immediately got off the bathtub, wiping himself, changing into the pair of clothes Taehyun gave him.

He stared at himself while he brushed his teeth.

You're a mess, Beomgyu.

------
Zuzu

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.