Chapter Two: Black Paint

Ever since that day Beomgyu stayed over at Taehyun's, his life has been worse than ever

He made a huge mistake.

He was in pain, purple bruises all over his body, no strength to do anything but still he worked his way to the university.

It was now Friday, Beomgyu thought about following Taehyun around like the past few days smiling and babbling only to get embarrassed and shut down and laugh it off, but it's almost the end of the week and Beomgyu still seems to be getting nowhere.

He felt defeated by everything, he doesn't want to go after Taehyun anymore, it has hurt his ego enough.

This was humiliation.

He doesn't want to attend classes, he needs his escape, his drug, his beloved canvas

Screams, crashing, sobbing was haunting the halls of Hybe University but no one was there to help, shortly after it was quiet enough to hear crickets.

Black. It was all black.

The room which was once used for expressing overflowing passion was now used as a drug.

+×+

"Taehyun, can you please get the glass paints from the old art room?" Mrs Park asked, Taehyun nodded walking his way to the old art room which was now used as a storage room for extra art supplies.

Entering the darkroom soft sobs caught his attention, making him turn towards the sound he saw a fragile boy on the ground, hugging his legs, he sobbed softly.

It took Taehyun a few seconds before realizing who the weeping guy was but to his surprise it was the same boy who stayed over at his house and followed him for almost a week.

He then looked at the mess in front of him, black paint brushed all over the canvas, the rest of the paint flowing out of the bucket onto the floor, looking back at the boy he saw his hands covered in black.

"What's wrong with you?"

Beomgyu looked up locking his eyes with Taehyun making him gulp looking at the boy's state, tired puffy eyes, red nose, messed up hair.

Still, Beomgyu found a way to smile at the male in front of him but this smile spoke many broken stories.

"Stop smiling, you're clearly not okay" Taehyun scoffed but that didn't stop Beomgyu from smiling brokenly in fact he tried to smile wider but failed as teardrops fell from his eyes.

With that Taehyun picked up the box of glass paints from the table next to him, walking out the room before tossing a box of tissues he spotted on the table to Beomgyu which hit his head lightly falling into his hands.