Choi Beomgyu

Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on his face

But that's what no one saw.

Reality has always hit hard but it doesn't bother him anymore, fake smiles is all he's good at infact he's TOO good, making everyone around him think he's always happy.

Which gave the society another reason to hate.

"Why is he always so happy? It's annoying."

"Ugh that creepy smile, will he ever stop?"

"His smile gets on my nerves."

If Beomgyu would be honest right now, he heard these whispers everyday and he hated them alot, it hurts.

Even if he tried to be happy, hate never left him.

Hatred always followed him behind that fake smile

+×+

"HYUKA"

A pretty blonde boy turned around looking at the direction from where the sweet honey-like voice came from, noticing Beomgyu standing near the gates of their uni waving at him, he waved back with a bright smile.

This was Kai Kamal Huening, Beomgyu's one and only friend, his best friend.

Beomgyu and Hueningkai met each other in the 2nd year of High school, sticking together throughout the years, they knew every single detail about each other.

But of course everyone has their own secrets which are unknown to many but Kai had quite many, you may think of him as someone who doesn't trust anyone easily which is true.

But he loved Beomgyu and trusted him with all his heart but these secrets are better not known, for someone as pure as Beomgyu it's not safe, keeping them a secret is the best.

+×+

Beomgyu absolutely hated going back to his house, it has always been filled with blood, swears, drugs, screams etc.

He can't even remember when the last time it was peaceful in there, shadows and darkness filled the whole house.

An abusive dad impatiently waiting for him everyday just to beat him up for every small inconvenience, for how long will he cover up the bruises with the cheap makeup he owns?

Choi Donghyuck, a horrible father and a drug dealer, making Beomgyu do his bidding most of the time which the boy absolutely despised doing.

He doesn't except his dad to change any time, I mean what would you except from a man who killed his own wife? The lady he was once so in love with that they decided to get married.

This is Choi Beomgyu's life,

Misery.

He awaits for the moment when he'll sincerely smile.

-------
Zuzu

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.