Chapter Twenty-seven: Party

"Why does he have to come they don't even know each other

"Why does he have to come they don't even know each other."

"He said get friends at least I have one to bring over-" The car roars interrupting the latter.

The couple continue to fight until the car door opens.

"KAI!" Beomgyu scootches for his bestie telling him how fancy he looks as the car accelerates the moment the door shuts.

"Hi Taehyun."

"Hey."

Chest heavy Beomgyu pushes, "So where's his place? It's probably fancy."

"It's just a rat hole like the rat he is." The shortest grumbles.

The two at the back turn to each other holding chuckles.

"Well at least we know why you're cousins-" Beomgyu quiets the blond slapping his arm failing to hold back a laugh.

After experiencing the backhanded remarks and mockery, they finally arrived at Yeonjun's place.

It was an apartment. Beomgyu only had in mind a mansions and palaces.

Taking the elevator they reached the designated floor, Taehyun entered the passcode to the apartment without any warnings.

"YOU ALL ARE HERE!" Yeonjun yielded clapping his hands as he notices the three people walk into his living.

"Soobin is getting drinks for us just wait okay!" He smiled ear to ear, going to the kitchen to check in on the taller.

"This place is so pretty." Beomgyu whispered to Kai as they both looked around the rich but cozy furniture, walls which had posters and sketches obviously belonged to the latter as they held a signature in each of them.

The third presence sulked silently at the besties looking around, especially Beomgyu being so in love with art couldn't take his eyes off of.

"Mesmerized right?" The chestnut spoke, walking back in the living room taking a seat next to grey head who had already made himself comfortable on the white leather couch twinning with his own.

Both the houses had similarities in some way but were also quite different, Yeonjun's apartment held a comforting tranquil aura with an artistic aesthetic to it whereas Taehyun's mansion held a sophisticated, chic aura with a sumptuous, lavish aesthetic.

"Yeah, I love looking at art you know...being an art major and all." Beomgyu spoke sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

Now that was something no one knew except Kai, of course.

Beomgyu is an art major, mainly focusing on painting and sketches. It included all kinds but his favourite and strong points being abstract and figurative art.

"Um anyways..This is Hueningkai my friend, you said to bring someone along."

"OH! So ignorant of me to not introduce myself." Yeonjun gasped getting up from the couch immediately shaking hands with the younger, cooing internally at the cute blond who smiled awkwardly.

"Would you like some-"

"DRINKS AND BROWNIES HERE!" Soobin entered the room placing the tray on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Wait are these weed brownies?" Yeonjun asked looking at the tray and then at the taller, who nodded with a proud lip tight smile.

"Oh my fucking god.." Yeonjun rubbed his temples.

"I meant normal brownies that were in the fridge! Where did you even get weed brownies from!?" Yeonjun folded his arms in frustration.

"oh."

The couple began to bicker, none of them wanting to break them apart enjoying the fun of it, Beomgyu took a seat next to the grey haired noticing how he was sitting all by himself, when he heard him mumble "They fight like a married couple, God." giving him chuckles to hold in.

Soon later they ended their bickering when Yeonjun took away the tray which contained the "weed brownies" and replacing them with the normal ones.

Now Soobin was left in the room with the other three, starting to notice them one by one. Beomgyu who he remembered as the long haired boy who works at a gay bar, Taehyun who he admired too much and..

He looked at the boy standing next to him, looking back at him as well, his eyes grew. He recognised that blond hair and almond eyes he'd been looking for, clenching his fist.

"Okay I'm back!" Soobin looked away and watched the chestnut haired placing the tray with now normal brownies on the table while he talking to his cousin.

"OKAY BOTTOM'S UP EVERYONE!" Yeonjun yelled as all of them took a glass chugging it down and the fun began.

"This is nice." Kai murmured to Beomgyu as they continued to play some card game which Yeonjun was losing miserably.

"NOOO." Yeonjun whined messing up all the cards as he was obviously losing making everyone groan in unison.

"Let's play seven minutes in heaven you pussies. Card games are for kids, we aren't even gambling." The oldest rolled his eyes.

"You'll go even more broke." Taehyun snarked while the latter threatened to hit him but he stayed unfazed.

In the end they all agreed to play seven minutes in heaven, Yeonjun poured each of them a glass of liquor from the bottle before emptying it so they could use it.

Spinning the bottle the bottom landed on Hueningkai, they all watched the opening land in front of Taehyun.

All six eyes in the room going back and forth between the two anxiously, acknowledging what's about to happen.

Beomgyu was already aware of their unknown rivalry but the other couple noticed all the mockery and arguments going down between them.

Tonight was truly going to be entertaining, atleast for Yeonjun that's what he thought.

"In." The birthday boy held his closet's door open, "And don't touch my stuff-"

"KAI YOU DON'T HAVE T-" The brunet's shoulder was slapped.

"Shut up and sit." Soobin commanded, the other obliged since it was the first time he saw the male so serious.

Yeonjun started shutting the door, "OKAY GUYS LET'S GET REFILLS." Closing it wholly, only to pretend to walk away and sneak back to push his ear against the door motioning the other two with Soobin getting closer before the motion.

Both turn their gazes to the brunet, "Hurry!"

+×+

"What's the big idea?" The blond starts.

"You know it's been awhile since you've been active." He continues to poke only for no response.

"Are you plotting something?" Turning to look at the ash head playing with his cousin's clothes rack, "Or are you lonely-"

Taehyun abruptly slid the hangers over each other overriding the other.

The door flings open, "Time's up.."

--------
Zuzu & Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.